Please join SMPS Pittsburgh on January 18th for a panel discussion on the Regional Construction Forecast. This panel will look at construction activity in the United States, with an emphasis on our region and what's coming up in 2017. The panelists will also provide insight on the policies and incentives guiding development opportunities in Southwestern PA and West Virginia. Learn how your A/E/C firm can get involved in our region's growing economy.
Jim Futrell, CCR, VP, Marketing Research & Analysis – Pittsburgh Regional Alliance
Linda Nitch, Executive Director – Lawrence County Economic Development Corporation
Michael Coonley, Executive Director – Armstrong County Department of Economic Development
Jeff Kotula, President – Washington County Chamber of Commerce
MODERATOR: Jeff Burd – Tall Timber Group
Members – $45
Non-members – $65
Walk-Ins – $75
*PLEASE NOTE: The selection for lunch will be a CHICKEN meal. If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact Sheena Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your needs.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event! Please contact our sponsorship team (Michael Len & Katie Stern) at Sponsorship@SMPSPittsburgh.org if you are interested in sponsoring.
The “Regional Construction Forecast” is ideal for professionals who are:
- Principals and Owners Interested in pursuing opportunities in Southwestern PA
- A/E/C professionals looking for current and upcoming business opportunities
- Business development and marketing professionals desiring to expand their professional network
- Professionals invested in supporting growth in the A/E/C industry
Benefits of Attending include:
- Opportunities for face-time with decision makers
- Learninig about current and upcoming business opportunities
- Networking with colleagues and clients
Upcoming Programs – Save These Dates:
- February 15, 2017 – Keeping Up with Our Healthcare Systems
- March 15, 2017 – Exploring Shell Opportunities
- May 17, 2017– Building Transportation Systems
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund by contacting Ann Sekely, email@example.com. Pre-registered “no-shows” are responsible for the full cost of registration plus a service charge and will be billed accordingly. If you paid by credit card, your card will be credited. If you paid by check, a refund will be mailed to you within 10 business days.