SMOP Volunteer Registration
Thursday, May 23, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Sign up to volunteer for this year's Spring Move Out Project!
Help us out for an hour or two, maybe the whole day!
Thursday, May 23
(between North Willard & Isham/Booth Streets)
Volunteers needed from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
SMOP is a partnership of Burlington Code Enforcement, CEDO, UVM, Champlain College, CSWD, ReSOURCE, Casella, & Myers and is an opportunity for those moving at the end of May to drop off and/or pick up things (household items, furniture, clothing, books, non-perishable food items) from/for their homes.
Office of Student & Community Relations
The Office of Student and Community Relations (OSCR) at the University of Vermont (UVM) is committed to creating a safe and socially just environment for off-campus students and neighbors. To do this we provide resources and education to our students so that they have successful experiences transitioning to and living off campus and we work with students, neighbors, and city partners on creative initiatives to improve the quality-of-life in our shared community.
You can contact us for the following:
- Resources for Your Off-Campus Housing Search
- Accessing Off-Campus Living Resources
- Getting Involved in Your Community
- Becoming an Student or Neighbor Liaison & Accessing Grant Money for Neighborhood Projects
- Addressing Landlord/Tenant Concerns
- Resolving Conflict with Roommates and Neighbors
- Responding to Off-Campus Bias
- Understanding City Ordinances
We strive for everyone to be able to participate in our events - please let us know how we can make our events more accessible to you!