Load-in takes place on Thursday from 3PM-7PM. All vehicles must be out of the park by 7PM on Thursday. Load-out will be from 3-5 PM on Sunday.
All vendors must commit to vending during the entire three days of the festival.
- All outdoor vendors must provide a white, peaked 10’x10’ tent and their own booth display. All vendor tents must be weighted on ALL four corners with at least 25lbs on each leg - no stakes permitted.
- All food vendors must be approved by the Routt County Department of Environmental Health and follow guidelines set forth by the Colorado Department of Public Health.
All food vendors need to complete a Routt County Department of Environmental Health Special Activity Permit. Please contact the Routt County Department of Environmental Health directly to obtain this permit. If you have any questions about the requirements to operate a temporary food service establishment please call them directly. They will do on site testing and a walk through prior to every special event. There is no refund for vendors who do not pass the health inspection.
Routt County Department of Environmental Health
P.O. Box 770087, Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80477
Phone (970) 870-5588 Fax (970) 870-5404
- All vendors are required to have a City of Steamboat Springs sales tax license, a Colorado Sales Tax or Special Event Sales tax license, and are responsible for paying sales tax on any items sold.
- Steamboat Movement Fest does not provide or guarantee access to WiFi. Personal hotspots are recommended for any vendor who relies on internet access.
- The Vendor Village is a zero-waste event. Zero-Waste disposing stations are located within the outdooor and food vendor areas. All food vendors must use compostable or recyclable products for serving food or beverages to be consumed at the market. No styrofoam is allowed at the market. Any products you bring that are not recyclable you must remove and dispose of yourself.
- Colorado State Sales Tax Use Permit
- City of Steamboat Springs Sales Tax Use Permit
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
- Signed Vendor Waiver
- Vendor Permit
- Business License