Smelling Colours: The Effectiveness of Scent Design – Design/Decorator Approved Seminar
“Tracy Pepe participated in our event “German Interior Designers’ Day “as a lecturer on the topic “Smelling Colours”. In her lecture she demonstrated the similarity within the vibration of colour and scent and how this impacts design. The lecture showed a new and inspiring way of perceiving spaces. The audience was very pleased.” Christina Dragoi, Architect’s Mind GmbH & Co.KG
The design process of Scent Design
Scent | Story | Design | Success
Scent design provides solutions intended to incorporate or enhance the scent within a space. This 60 min accredited seminar will discuss the principles of scent design, how colour & scent share the same vibration and how the design professionals can easily incorporate scent into their designs.
The audience will learn
• The psychology of scent and how it impacts individuals within a space.
• How scent influences design… scent can make a room feel smaller, larger, louder, brighter etc.
• The Colour of Scent Theory – all scents are degrees of vibration similar to colour. Develop an understanding of scented vibrations and the impact on design – the 8 basic vibrations
• Why clients invest in Olfactive Branding – specific case studies - applications residential & commercial
• The advantages and disadvantages of scent design