Asia Pacific's Leading SME Banking Event Returns after the successful 2016 edition!
Join the Foremost SME Banking Meeting Platform for Truly Unmatchable Learning & Networking Experiences through Exclusive Presentations Featuring Award-Winning SME Banking Practices and Strategies Shared by the Best-Performing Banks across South East Asia, Middle East, East Asia, and beyond
Returning to Singapore in March, 2017, SME Banking Asia Summit series will continue to place great emphasis on unsecured lending through addressing its conventional business risks characterised by lacking credit data, potentially high NPL rates, sophisticated segmenting strategies, challenging processes of products development & relationship management, as well as high operational expenses (OPEX) that are pressing senior commercial/SME Banking decision-makers determined and committed to refining benchmarkable practices to increase SME Lending rates and acquire more significant share across all fast-growing regions in Asia.
Leaders from Top SME Banks Across Asia to Gather at the Leading SME Banking Asia Summit 2017
SME Banking continues to be highly sophisticated for key players across the value chain including SME Banks, Commercial Banks, State Banks, policies makers as well as credit guarantors. Whilst local, regional and international banks are pushing for growth in SME financing, lending environment remains unexpectable due to various risk factors relating to SMEs' management transparency, financial monitoring, credit history & worthiness, collateral reliability, heterogeneous banking requirements, banking products distribution & operational costs, ..., as well as banks' internal appetite for SME Lending. As a result, SMEs in Asia continues to be the most financially underserved and unserved with access to banks’ finance across all regions making up just average 8-20% of total banks’ loans. Without capital support – a critical tool to encourage entrepreneurism, SMEs sectors around the world, most particularly across Asia’s nations face challenges in furthering the role as the growth pillar of economies.
Top Issues to be Discussed & Debated at SME Banking Asia Summit 2017
· SME Banking targeting and segmentation strategies: Analyses and forecasts of SMEs’ cash flows projectstion; future growths for effective decision on segmentation strategies
· SME Banking business models, challenges and solutions - Case studies across South East Asia & East Asia, Middle East, South Asia and China
· Optimising operational expenses of managing SME banking operations through proven business, relationship management and distribution models
· Case studies on banks’ decentralizing & transitioning from traditional lending (corporate lending) to SME banking and unsecured SME lending
· Overcoming information asymmetry issue in non-collateralSME lending
· Case studies on SME Banking products development; bundling products & services; non-financial products
· SME Banking trade fraud prediction and responses and real-time analyses
· Training & Improving SMEs’ financial and trade performance
· Improving retention strategies through products & services offerings, better communications, payment mechanisms …
· Collaboratively Fostering the Growth of SMEs And SME Banking through Credit Guarantee Schemes & SMEs Credit Rating agencies
· Defining target markets with considerations of banks’ internal capabilities and risk resilience
· Islamic / Shariah SME Banking; Microfinancing across Asian regions: piloted and deployed practices - progresses and remaining challenges
· Innovation in SME Banking technologies; digitization and digital investment considerations in SME banking
And many more
Why You Should Not Miss SME Banking Asia Summit 2017
- 18+ Presentations Featuring Award-winning SME Banks’ Strategies, Progress and Lessons Learned
2-day Main Summit at SME Banking Asia Summit 2017 in addition to its Separately Bookable Workshops will offer more than what you expect!
At Equip Global’s SME Banking Asia Summit 2017 you will find invaluable experiences from Top Banking Leaders who face different sets of circumstancial challenges from Banking Competition; Fast Growth across SME sectors and SME banking industry; as well as SME Banking Industry Crisis.
Best SME Banks’ Top Leaders across Middle East, South East Asia, South Asia, China and beyond will discuss their decades-rich experience - from steps taken in transitioning a Corporate Bank into Commercial/SME Banking; Confronting Diverse & Heterogeneous Economic Conditions; to stepping up on unsecured SME Lending; and achieving excellence in client acquisition, minimizing NPLs, retention and regional expansion.
Different growth stage, different set of Challenges, Unique Strategies. Don’t miss out this unique opportunity to emerge yourself among the best SME Bankers
- 90% New Speakers Participating in Regular Panel Discussions and Interactive Roundtable Meetings
Allow yourself to flexibly select the most anticipated topic - Enjoy your networking opportunities with various central, commercial bankers, credit guarantors and SME development organisations via interactive panel discussion and roundtables offering solution-oriented and region-focused perspectives in an informal setting.
Who will speak? MD, Heads of Commercial Banking, Heads of SME Banking and SME Banking functional specialists from National Bank of Abu Dhabi, CIMB, Rabo Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, Malaysia SME Corporation, Central Bank Philippines, IFC, ADB Institute, Ministry of Coorperatives & SMEs (Indonesia), DBS, Citi Bank, Kasikorn, First Rand Bank, and many many more…
- SME Banking Industry-specific Challenges and Region-specific Discussions
Beside conventional case study-based presentations on Products Development, Market Analysis, Segmentations Strategies, Customer Experience Improvement, Sales & Business Models, Retention Strategies, Digitisation and Distributions Channel, discuss with policies makers across regions on collaborative actions including fostering the roles of credit guarantors and SME development agencies, economic conditions and responses
Limited Availability Applied at SME Banking Asia Summit 2017
Reserve your seat by XXX and take advantage of the Early Bird Discounted prices! Email us at email@example.com for a detailed agenda.