SMBLA: Social Media Analytics Demystified
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM (PDT)
Beverly Hills, CA
We are excited to announce the Social Media Breakfast LA OCTOBER event!
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Topic: Social Media Analytics Demystified
- Speaker: Apryl DeLancey, Director of Marketing & Social Media for BLAZE PR
- When: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 from 7:30am - 9:00am
- Where: Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
- Hashtag: #SMBLA
- Price: $15
EXTENDED DETAILS YOU WANT TO KNOW
Key audience takeaways:
- The importance of goals and setting expectations (and how to do that both for yourself and with your client)
- If it’s all important, none of it is important (choosing the right metrics & not falling in to the trap of using EVERY piece of data available)
- Publicly available metrics (free) for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube that you can use to compare your brand to itself and competitors (that are also easy enough for nearly anyone to use)
- For the more advanced: How to craft a workable formula that you can use over and over to track goals
- Getting actionable insights from data
- Explaining data and insights to your clients (internal and external) aka – crafting the story
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER - Apryl DeLancey
Los Angeles native Apryl DeLancey is currently the Director of Marketing & Social Media for BLAZE PR working in the lifestyle, sports, and entertainment verticals. In previous lives she's been with TBWA\Chiat\Day, RAPP LA, and Warner Home Video. Holding a master's degree in biostatistics, she's spent her professional life making sense of data for nerds and novices alike. When she isn't working furiously on creating a new social media strategy you can find her surfing or enjoying a Belgian beer.
Connect with Apryl on...
ABOUT OUR VENUE - Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
Coupa Café is an urban oasis, a lively Venezuelan restaurant featuring a completely new style of international dining which combines the best of Venezuelan dishes with the philosophy of promoting the use of organic and fair trade ingredients.
What's on the Menu?
Venezuelan Single Estate Coffee, regular and decaf, freshly baked pastries, kingslake and crane premium blend granola and plain white yogurt.
Learn more and become a fan of Coupa Cafe at:
If you’re as excited as we are about Social Media Breakfast Club Los Angeles, please tell your friends and feel free to reach out to us anytime with social media news, presentation topics, and speakers that you think we should know about!
Looking forward to bringing the L.A. social media community together through SMBLA!
Learn more and become a fan of SMBLA at:
Email us at: SMBLosAngeles@gmail.com
When & Where
Social Media Breakfast Los Angeles (SMBLA)
Social Media Breakfast LA (SMBLA) is a monthly breakfast meetup where digital media experts and newbies alike come together to eat, meet, network and learn. Each month, we bring a new industry expert to share ideas, case studies, and tips on the latest trends in social media. Founded in 2010 by Justin Michael Williams & Jessica Springer, SMBLA hopes to create a solid community that keeps LA on the cutting edge of social media innovation. Connect with us online to get info on our next event!