Actions and Detail Panel
Smartphone Video Course 2pm - 5pm
Tue 2 May 2017, 14:00 – 17:00 BST
£49.00 pp (maximum of 10 people on the course)
2pm - 5pm, Tuesday 2nd May 2017
Refreshments: Tea and Coffee and water will be provided on arrival with a tea and coffee break half way through.
The Course Itself
The concept of the half day course is to teach you how to film your own video content using your smartphone or tablet.
During the course we will cover the following:
• Using your phone or tablet for filming – do’s and don’ts
• Different types of video you could create
• Shot composition
• Setting up an interview – different formats for interviews and testimonials
• Basic lighting hints and tips
• Basic sound hints and tips
The course is an introduction to filming using your phone, the aim being to give you the confidence to start making your own video content for your business. For those who want to learn how to film and edit we recommend our one day intensive course. We also offer our two day course where you will learn how to film and edit, and then put this into practice filming and editing your own video which you upload and share to social media and YouTube during the course.
What to prepare and bring
To help prepare for, and to ensure you get the most out of your course it is advisable to prepare and bring the following:
1. Your phone or tablet
2. Any accessories, including microphones Handouts for making notes and pens will be provided.