SmartAfrican (Web & Mobile) All-Sector Innovation Awards & Conference 2017
- Is an event to showcase african technologies
- it is an event where innovators meet buyers
- It is an event where buyers see what new technologies are available in sub-saharan Africa
- It is an event to provoke startup innovators
- It is an event to discover new innovations requiring projections to other global competition - Such as the UN World Summit Awards e.t.c
- It is an event to ensure our economic sectors adapt the best of technologies in our day to day work life and performances
- AfricanTechAwards (WSA Nigeria National Winners’ Best e-Content Innovation Awards 2016) will attempt to do a master review for the following sectors:
Aerospace and Defense (A&D)Associations/Non-ProfitAutomotiveBankingChemicalsConsumer Packaged Goods (CPG)Electronics/High-TechEnergyEducationEngineering and ConstructionFabricated MetalsFinancial InstitutionsFood and BeverageForestryFurniture and FixturesGaming and HospitalityHealth CareHigher EducationIndustrial and Commercial Products/MachineryInsuranceLumber/WoodManufacturingMedical Devices and Laboratory EquipmentMiningOil and GasPaper ProductsPharmaceutical/Life SciencePublic Sector/GovernmentPublishing/MediaReal EstateRetailRubber/PlasticService ProviderSteel/Mill ProductsTelecommunicationTransportationTextiles, Apparel, and FootwearUtilitiesWarehousing/Distribution
- Innovators Fishbowl Sessions to address the above areas and services.
- RULES and BUSINESS of the Awards to be limited to:
- Ektron CMS400
- Interwoven TeamSite
- MS SQL Server
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Your personal digital belongings which you must takecare of.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your answer goes here
Can I update my registration information?
NO. Registration must be with your Identity at the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
NOT Acceptable. A prior registration correction is EXPECTED with the secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org