San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
10 Steps to Launching a Profitable Small Business
Join us for an interactive, motivational workshop that will inspire new vision and action toward financial freedom through self-employment. The program will include discussion of:
1. Defining a company vision that will keep you motivated and enlist others to support you.
2. Identifying potential customers.
3. Understanding how to compete with industry leaders.
4. Developing a product or service that sells itself.
5. Attracting the best and brightest talent.
6. Mapping out how to hit revenue goals.
7. Determining how much money you need to get started.
8. Building and promoting an attractive brand that makes you distinct and generates business.
9. How to save time, energy, and money by testing your business model before launching.
10. Legal formation strategies to consider when establishing a company.
A free, downloadable eWorkbook will help you complete exercises to move into action and you will receive referrals to free small business counselors to mentor and support you each step of the way to business success.
This program is geared toward aspiring startup entrepreneurs with little to no business experience and business owners with less than one year in business. All are welcomed to attend. Registration is free. Reservations are encouraged.
Save This Event
When & Where
Inter-Agency Council is a group of change agents, devoted to supporting entrepreneurs in South Los Angeles.