West of 47
(Small Library Education Development Day)
April 6, 2017 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at the Mendota Civic Center, 1901 Meridian Dr.
Join us for a day of guest speakers and a round table discussion
focusing on the important issues for small libraries,
with small staffs and small budgets.
• Registration from 8:30-9:00 - Coffee, Water, Assorted Donuts & Pastries will be available
• 9:00 am-10:00 am - Library Use of Social Media presented by Julie Tappendof, Ancel Glink
• 10:15 am-11:45 am - Veronda Pitchford and Natalie DeJonghe from RAILS will talk about
BiblioBoard and eRead Illinois
• Noon-1:30 pm - Round Table Discussion, Community Partnerships
• 1:30 pm-2:30 pm - Marketing and Design Strategies presented by Tom Deja
• 2:30 pm-4:00 pm - Ask Me Anything with Phil Lenzini, Kavanagh, Scully, Sudow, White &
$16 for Morning or Afternoon Session Attendance
$26 for All Day Attendance (Includes Lunch)
Registration Information available through L2
Made possible by RAILS Networking/Continuing Education Group Grant