San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fresh Start – Ministry Done with a Fresh Approach - Church Management is a system when implemented correctly will prevent the following issues that stops growth and productivity:
1) Lack of Communication / Miscommunication
2) Strife between Auxiliary/Department Leadership
3) Mismanagement of Ministry Finances
4) Lack of Accountability
This seminar is guaranteed to boost your ministry productivity, improve communication, simplify data management and streamline daily administrative tasks.
What You'll Learn
- How to establish a board of directors and conduct board meetings.
- How create a ministry organizational structure.
- How to organize your ministry with a To-Do List.
- How to successfully plan and execute an event.
- How to create a culture for Financial Accountability.
- How to accurately track and report ministry spending.
- How to create and monitor a budget.
- How to properly reconcile tithes & offering.
- The latest industry standard tools to support all aspects church management.
- How to effectively communicate using Fresh Start 19+ templates.
Who Will Benefit
Small church administrative and financial staff, small business owners, administrators and anyone else who want to learn how to manage the day-to-day management of their local ministry or business.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
As always, your satisfaction is our number priority. If for any reason you were dissatisfied with this seminar, we'll arrange for you to attend another seminar or receive 50% refund — hassle free!
Save This Event
When & Where
Meet the Facilitator
Sherry Major has 15+ years of managing million dollar project for a Fortune 500 company. She has successfully implemented 100+ projects that support varies IT Business functions. This wealth of experience in corporate America has allowed her to hone in her skills in project management to assist entrepreneurs in taking their business idea (project) to ready to launch. She has successfully launched a talk show and built a TV Studio from the ground up. This cutting edge leader is innovate and very energetic.
She is a native of Nassau, Bahamas. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from Florida Memorial University and a Masters Degree in Information System from Northeastern University.
Her teaching style is witty, enthusiastic and full of energy. There is never a dull moment in the class she teaches.