Only 20 Spots Available!
This could be a great CHRISTMAS GIFT by PUTTING THE UNIFORM UNDER THE TREE.
MAY START IN JANUARY.
This course is for families who would like to see if martial is right for their child. (AGES 3, 4)
CHILDREN AGES 3-5 INTRODUCTORY COURSE INCLUDES:
2 PRIVATE LESSONS
BREAK A REAL BOARD IN FRONT OF PARENTS
A CHANCE TO EARN THEIR WHITE BELT
Try Out Our Structured Play Based Karate Class!
INTRODUCTION TO STRUCTURED PLAY THROUGH KARATE:
8 REASONS YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR CHILD IN A STRUCTURED PLAY ACTIVITY.
1. We use martial arts to introduce the following to children who have yet to be in Kindergarten.
2. Our structured play karate class is organized and guided by an instructor, giving the child a sense of direction. As opposed to "free play" where children are free to do as they please with no instructions, guidelines or goals.
3. There are set objectives, a set time and set rules, which makes it measurable and encourages the child to learn physical and verbal boundaries.
4. Structured play helps children to learn skills they need for pre-school and develop important social skills like working in a group and co-operation.
5. Our classes help prepare them to advance socially and physically through use of motor skill drills and games.
6. Structured play encourages self-discipline, perseverance and listening skills.
7. It also helps children to investigate areas that they wouldn’t normally choose.
8. Structured play can help children to accomplish more as they learn to complete tasks from beginning to end.
As you can see Premier Martial Arts Lake Wylie is fully devoted to helping our community’s children learn the importance of self-improvement. We just happen to use martial arts as a vehicle to teach these attributes that all of us parents want children to have.
Call 803-619-4588 for questions.