Small Business Forum Radio/Magazine- Express Online Coaching-Expert advice you can use
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tony Wilkins, host of Small Business Forum Radio and publisher of Small Business Forum Magazine and Foodie Quarterly will launch a new service to help small business owners. Beginning May 1, 2014 Mr. Wilkins will launch Online Express Coaching –1 hour online coaching service .Online participants will gain usable knowledge and actionable strategies to help them gain an edge in this competitive business climate. Customers simply register for a specific session/topic (each specifically tailored to the customer’s needs) and schedule a date and time for their online session. Subjects include (but not limited to). Choose one or combine multiple packages for discounts. Book your date and time (e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note what time zone you're in. Sessions are 9-5 M-Thurs Pacific.Simply pick the topic or topics and e-mail for availability.
Register for (4 or more sessions) by 10/5/14 and receive 1 year of free advertising in Small Business Forum Magazine. E-mail for details. Just our way of saying "Thank you".
1. Networking 101-Turn those business cards into customers. Learn to get the most out of your next networking event.
2. Generating revenue as a magazine publisher-Ten steps to creating a successful publication for any market
3. Cold calling 101-Ten steps for setting better appointments that generate revenue
4. Branding 101-Do your customers know you? Find out why branding yourself and your product/service is important to your bottom line
5. Promotion 101-Ten steps for promoting your business For FREE
6. Start up 101-Ten things you need to know to generate sales in 30-60 days
7. Sales 101-Close more deals in 30 days
8. Launching a career as a writer- Step by step tips for getting paid to write
9. Learn the secrets to becoming an author –traditional vs self-publication
10. Making money as a speaker-Turning your expertise into a money maker
11. Media exposure for your business- Ten steps for getting booked in the media and why it’s important to your bottom line.
12. Career coaching-Stuck in a career that no longer works? Get tips for finding your true calling or learn how to reinvigorate your current career.
13. Media-Launching a successful (money making) online radio show. Why advertisers don’t spend money on podcasts. How I generated over 100,000 listeners in 3 years on the air.
About Tony Wilkins:
Tony Wilkins is the author of Telemarketing Success for Small and Mid-sized Firms, The Single Person’s Cookbook and Surviving the economy – Practical tips from small business owners from around the world. He is a much sought after lecturer and speaker for The Learning Annex, CIIS (California Institute of Integral Studies), and The Academy of Art College –SF and the Small Business Administration. He is the host of the Internet sensation Small Business Forum Radio www.blogtalkradio.com/tonywilkins which airs Fridays at 3:30pm and boasts an impressive 100,000 listeners; consistently ranked in the top 10% of business shows on the network. His guests have included famed singer/songwriter Julia Fordham, and San Francisco Mayoral Candidates, Dennis Herrera, Bevan Dufty and Phil Ting. He has been booked as a guest on such shows as The 10% show, The Cyrus Web show and has been a featured guest on multiple shows on ABC Channel 7.
Tony launched SBFM (Small Business Forum Magazine-Online) in Jan 2014 to further assist small business owners with low cost advertising options, referrals, and resources and advice. He will launch FQ (Foodie Quarterly) an online magazine for culinary enthusiasts in June and The Big Book of Small Business Contacts in December 2014 which offers contact info and purchasing habits of select owners of small and mid-sized firms.
Finally, he is a small business advocate and the owner of TCS Inc. for the last 30 years, specializing in business development (cold calling, sales, marketing, and promotion), consulting and training (www.businessdevelopmentsolutionsintl.com), working with such clientele as Farmers Insurance, SF Soup Co and USI Insurance.
Host-Small Business Forum Radio