"Entrepreneurs are driving the largest
economy in the world" - John Hope Bryant
Operation HOPE and OneWest Bank have partnered to provide free Small Business Development Workshops to start-up and existing businesses. Upon completion of the small business workshop clients may enroll in either the
- Technical Assistance: matching business owners to industry support, or
- Entrepreneurial Training: a 12-week course designed to take a step-by-step approach towards building and/or revising an existing business plan.
The small business workshops clarifies:
- Advantages and disadvantages of business ownership
- Questions to consider when starting a business
- What you will need to start a business
- Components of a business plan
- How to access startup funding and more!
Operation Hope has quickly gained recognition as a leader in building community by teaching financial literacy and bringing dignity to underserved communities.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Global Leader for Financial Dignity