Attention Entrepreneurs, Executives and Non-Profit Leaders: Join is in-person or view "live" internet webcast!
Small Business Boot Camp Weekend
Attend this seminar to learn how to profit from your idea in less time and with less effort. Don't waste your time trying to figure out the keys to success all by yourself. You can join a group of committed individuals who can offer you the proper support and encouragement. Bring your laptop and let's spend a day getting things done!
“Attending Small Business Camp was the best investment I ever made for my startup small business. My company went from making almost no real revenue to generating over $43,000 dollars within 11 months." - Kamau Austin, www.SearchEnginePlan.com
Friday, August 24th from 7-9pm EST
Saturday, August 25th from 9am-9pm EST
You can learn how to:
- Generate sales online
- Build your brand with video
- Package your ideas for profit
- Write a book in a weekend
- Get featured in print and broadcast media
- Attract a team with no money
- Create a 2-page document for investors
- Secure a celebrity endorser
- Go from websites to blogs
- Establish a community with social media
- Maintain a winner's mindset
- Partner with a non-profit
- Manage your time for maximum results
- Join a mastermind group
“Andrew Morrison is an outstanding business strategist. He offered a simple idea that resulted in thousands of dollars of press and new clients. I recommend him for the entrepreneur interested in learning how to think outside the box and get results.” -Lisa Nicole Bell, Author, Media Personality, Filmmaker, CEO of Inspired Life Media Group
- Receive instant access to the
Small Business Camp Home Study Course with 11 audio CDs and a 150-page manual - $197 Value
- Gain four (4) months FREE access to the Small Business Camp Network - a weekly group coaching program.
You will leave with:
- Comprehensive marketing strategy
- Strategies to maximize your mental powers
- A webpage that is search engine optimized and designed to build your list or close the sale
- An information product - ebook, audio file or YouTube videos
- Facebook business page
- Time management tips
- Press Release
- Proposal for joint venture partners
- Internet advertising plan
- Marketing Calendar
- Method to attract free or low-cost student interns
- Access to a team of virtual assistants
- Home Study Course
"One of Andrew's ideas generated $18,000 for me within six weeks. I suggest you work with him before your competitor does!" Tonja Oates, CPA
I plan to cover the 11 Principles to turning you concepts into cash in just 16 weeks.
1. Purpose - What's your calling? What gives you a sense of purpose?
2. Problem - What business or societal problem are you uniquely qualified to solve?
3. Partner - What organization with money or reach is experiencing this
4. Product – A product is the best way to establish credibility with a
potential partner. Can you produce a pamphlet, book, DVD or audio CD
that will extend your brand?
5. Project – Conduct research and allow your partner to suggest the specific project for you to develop.
6. People - Who needs to be on your team to create the product and execute the project?
7. Proposal - Draft a two-page document that speaks to your partner's
8. Presentation - Listen carefully and ask leading questions
9. Positionin - How will you build a brand to attract and convert prospects into customers?
10. Priorities - What needs to get done first? How will you manage your
11. Profit - Develop clarity around your income goals.
Lead Instructor: Andrew Morrison is the president of Small Business Camp. He has helped thousands of people just like you turn their concepts into cash in less time and with less effort. He appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show and has been featured in several media outlets. Learn more about him at http://smallbusinesscamp.com
When & Where
Small Business Camp
Andrew Morrison is the President of Small Business Camp. The company provides high-impact marketing strategies for entrepreneurs, executives and non-profit leaders. Andrew has trained thousands of entrepreneurs from Hawaii to Nigeria and appeared on Oprah.