Small Business and Taxes
The following topics will be discussed
- Self Employment Tax facing LLCs
- What is the real tax rate of lower or middle class self employed small businesses?
- How an S-Corporation can help small businesses.
- Advantages of an S-Corp
- LLC's and Office in the home expenses
- How proper documentation of auto expenses can reduce taxes of S-Corporation owners
- What is the best entity for your small business?
- Estate planning for the Small Business
- How Federal Form W-9 provides insurance for your small business.
When: Thursday December 8th from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Where: 11859 Pecos St, Suite 200, Westminster CO 80234
Instructor: Joe Lutz, CPA
Sponsored by: Renee Milliken of Ascendant Title