Slow Money Northern California, July meeting
Monday, July 16, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:15 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
6:00pm: Slow Start - mingle, meet, catch-up
6:30pm: Suggested Agenda
- Introductions by all and "What is Slow Money Northern California?"
- Farm Fest June 30 at Pie Ranch
highlights and take-aways
- "Investment-ready?" - Questions to help investors and entrepreneurs navigate partnerships in a Slow Money way.
Introduction by Scott Collier, Rockroom Ventures and winemaker
- Overview and breakout discussions about some current Slow Money opportunities
- Announcements and wrap-up
If you like, bring snackables and drinkables to share.
When & Where
Slow Money Northern California
Slow Money is a movement and national nonprofit organization that catalyzes investments in local food systems. In over 20 local networks across the North America, entrepreneurs, investors, foodies, and localization activists have joined forces to rebuild the economics of local food and agriculture.