Slow Money Northern California, April meeting
Monday, April 16, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:10 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
6:00pm: Slow Start - mingle, meet, catch-up
6:30pm: suggested agenda
- Introductions by all (facilitated by Monette Zorich)
and "What is Slow Money?"
- Farm Bill - the big elephant in the food financing room
Kari Hamerschlag, Environmental Working Group
- Updates from our local working groups
e.g. Farm Fest South Bay
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: tbd
- Slow Money across the nation (Woody Tasch, Chairman)
- Orientation breakouts for entrepreneurs and investors
If you like, bring snackables and drinkables to share.
When & Where
Slow Money Northern California
Slow Money is a movement and national nonprofit organization that catalyzes investments in local food systems. In over 20 local networks across the North America, entrepreneurs, investors, foodies, and localization activists have joined forces to rebuild the economics of local food and agriculture.