Slow Food Indy Book Club - November Meeting
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (SST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Everything you need to know for this month's meeting...
- Get a copy of the book at a local book store, like Indy Reads Books, or at your local library. Or even a digital copy online.
- Read the book before the November 13th meeting.
- If you want to be extra prepared, jot down your favorites chapter or make notes about interesting ideas or questions you have for the group.
What to Expect
- A Slow Food Indy organizer will facilitate the discussion. He or she will ask thought-provoking questions, moderate the discussion and help resolve any conflicts. Each location will have at least one facilitator.
- This experience is intended to be an open and honest forum that is tolerant of conflicting ideas. Please join in that spirit.
- Each meeting will last about 60 - 90 minutes.
- Food and beverage is available at both venues and your only cost to attend is what you order. Please do support our local businesses and purchase a food or beverage item.
Still have questions? E-mail us.