Learn the latest digital marketing strategies
You need the newest marketing techniques that help you save time and money, yet reach the audience you want. You want to learn how to use measurable methods, like social media, mobile, and viral marketing. You need cost-effective, quick, and efficient ways to attract customers.
This is where Sleek Marketing University comes in. It's a day of practical, hands-on training in all aspects of digital marketing for 2016 and beyond. If you're a marketer or entrepreneur, you can't afford to miss this bootcamp. You'll get jargon-free workshops on all the newest marketing techniques--the ones that deliver customers in less time, with less budget. You'll also come away with tons of free resources, that you can bring back to your office.
Who It's For:
- Marketers who want to upgrade their skills
- Entrepreneurs looking to launch products
- Marketing students looking to build real-world skills
Our instructors have real-life, hands-on experience, and know the challenges you face in this ever busier digital world. You'll learn business tips and techniques to break through the clutter and reach your target audiences – no matter your budget. You'll learn:
- Mobile Marketing:Reaching Consumers In Real Time with Christina Inge
- How To Get Free Publicity For Your Business and Grow Your Brand with Robin Samora
- Relationship Marketing: How to Get Customers to Send You More Business with Jamie Bradley
- Glomming onto the Power of Story and Moving Audiences to Aweand Action: Ten Practices You Wish Someone Told You About Sooner with Chuck Goldstone
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket to another person, as long as you notify us of the name three days before the event, for the building's security list. There are no refunds, but in the event you cannot attend, the ticket is good for our next similar event if you notify the organizer before the day of the event.