Slavic Game Jam is the 48-hour hackathon which goal is to make games on a given topic. It was created as a response to Nordic Game Jam (taking place every year in Copenhagen). Everyone interested in game development is invited to take part and compete for amazing awards. Additionally, there will be many interesting lectures and a Pre-Party. The first edition (2015) received a very warm welcome from both journalists and over 200 participants thus allowing SGJ to join the pantheon of the biggest game jams in Europe.
Slavic Game Jam in brief:
- Three-day event in the center of Warsaw, Poland
- Pre-Party for all participants
- Gifts from sponsors
- Gamedev lectures
- Experience in game development
- New contacts and friendships
- Awards for the winners.
- Early Bird – 100 PLN
- Regular – 150 PLN
Tickets include the following:
- Participation in the Slavic Game Jam 2016 for all 3 days – Friday opening, Saturday and Sunday Finale
- Food on Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Access to SGJ 16 Pre-Party on Thursday, 4th of August
- An official SGJ 16 T-shirt
- Personal event ID and many gifts from the sponsors
- Access to many gamedev related lectures on Friday
- Internet and electricity
- Possibility to sleep on site
- Water, tea, coffee and fruits available for all 3 days
- Lots of fun!
The originator of the Slavic Game Jam is KNTG Polygon, a student scientific association from the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, which bravely unites university gamedev since 2009. For the last few years association was responsible for organizing PolyJam - Warsaw edition of Global Game Jam. Right now, it can be proud of over 80 active members and over 100 people regularly attending weekly lectures. Money from tickets will entirely cover event expenses. No profits expected.
Date and Time
Centrum Zarządzania Innowacjami i Transferem Technologii Politechniki Warszawskiej