EQUIP GLOBAL’S Skyscrapers Asia Summit 2017
Year on year, we are seeing Asia drastically outperforming all other regions in Skyscraper construction. For example, in 2015, 81 of the 106 completions were constructed in Asia.
A direct consequence of Asia’s Economy Growth, Rapid Urbanization and a Tremendous Appetite to build the Smartest, Most Asthetic and Tallest Buildings in the world, going forward it looks like it is no different as another record breaking year of skyscrapers completion is expected to take place in Asia,
Be sure not to miss out Equip Global’s leading Skyscrapers Asia Summit 2017 which will provide an exclusive platform that brings together global Skyscrapers developers, project owners, leading contractors & architectural companies as well as ministries/government authorities in Asia responsible for building, construction and infrastructure to share project case studies, skyscraper development plans and practical solutions around the design, planning, engineering, maintenance, construction and project management of Skyscrapers!
What Makes Skyscrapers Asia Summit 2017 A Must-Attend Event
Recipe for Success Hear Skyscraper Project Developers & Stakeholders share their experiences and success stories in the engineering and construction of Skyscrapers and developing strategic approaches to dealing with common skyscraper planning & construction challenges.
Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Smart Skyscrapers Project Directors share practical insights and proven best practices and perspectives in designing, planning, engineering, maintenance, construction, project and safety management of Skyscrapers.
Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 16 industry experts on overcoming major challenges in designing, planning, engineering, maintenance and construction of Skyscrapers including innovations in elevator design and management for Smart Skyscrapers, innovations in facades design and technology, fire safety in Skyscrapers, smart lighting and energy solutions for Skyscrapers, wind and water supply systems, labor safety and health, green building and sustainability in Skyscrapers and best practice project/schedule/budget management for Skyscrapers.
In-depth Workshops Attend the 4 Expert-Led Pre & Post-Summit Workshops to grasp the nuts and bolts in designing, planning, engineering, maintenance and construction of Skyscrapers.
5 Key Benefits of Attending Skyscrapers Asia Summit 2017
- Find out the latest updates and practical information on skyscrapers projects in Asia & globally as well as the latest trends within the industry.
- Skyscraper Developers, Project Owners and Leading Industry Experts will be present at the summit - Grab the opportunity to share and gain new perspectives in designing and constructing skyscrapers that are safe, sustainable and structurally feasible, and commercially viable.
- Hear from 16 renowned industry experts with profound skyscrapers projects experience globally share their experiences in terms of innovations and elevator design for Smart Skyscrapers, innovations in facades design and technology, fire safety in Skyscrapers, smart lighting and energy solutions for Skyscrapers, wind and water design for Skyscrapers, labor safety and health, green building and sustainability in Skyscrapers and importance of project management for Skyscrapers.
- Exclusive Panel Discussion among Skyscrapers Industry Experts – Hear key trends, winning strategies and effective solutions in skyscrapers design, engineering, planning, and construction.
- Extensive Networking Experience – Meet up with not just skyscraper industry leaders but also high-profile decision makers from the government authorities/ministries and industry leaders within Asia to broaden your business network and discuss future skyscraper development plans!
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in Skyscrapers Asia Summit 2017 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further develop the industry, get first-hand updates and discover new products and solutions.
Who Should Attend Skyscrapers Asia Summit 2017
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Senior Engineers, Engineers, Designers, Architects, Principal Engineers in charge of Tall Building/Skyscrapers/Vertical Structure Projects of the following divisions:
- Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering
- Design Engineering/Design
- Planning & Development
- Facilities Management
- Architects & Planning