Want an opportunity to meet other makers, make new friends, bounce ideas around? Come to a Skull Session at The Manufactory.
Thursday, January 12th at 7 pm we will host the first of a continuing series of meetings open to members and non-members, so tell your friends and family. The gatherings will be a combination of formal presentations/discussions followed by an opportunity to meet new people and catch up with old friends. Skull Sessions will occur the second Thursday of each month
If you have something that you would like to discuss or present, please contact us, to be put on the agenda. Areas open for presentation/discussion are very broad, so don’t be shy.
- Personal or group project ideas
- I need help with . . .
- Talk about other clubs you belong to and what you do there
- Charitable work
- I think The Manufactory should...
- I made this and I want to show it off. It doesn't need to have been made at The Manufactory
- Interesting new technologies
- My company makes these and it is really cool
- Anything that our members would find interesting