Skin and Wound Care for Nurses
Thursday, 23 March 2017 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a one day workshop where RNs, LPNs and NPs will:
- Improve their knowledge of skin and wound care
- Learn and apply assessment techniques and strategies to recognize changes in related to skin and wounds and care plan for safe, quality outcomes
- Improve their skill and ability to provide appropriate care and interventions in their workplace
- Assess for the need for referral to another healthcare provider
- Review the different variety of wound care products and their use
Save This Event
When & Where
Continuing Education and Development for Nurses, College of Nursing, University of Saskatchewan
Continuing Education and Development for Nurses (CEDN) identifies, develops, coordinates, delivers and evaluates education for nurses and other health care providers that work in Saskatchewan and beyond. Our programs promote lifelong learning, the maintenance of competencies and quality of care and are accessible to professionals throughout their careers.
Our conferences, workshops and events qualify for the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA), Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan (RPNAS) and Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (SALPN) yearly required continuing competence/professional development programs.