The SJVMA Leadership Team welcomes you to join us for our quarterly meeting hosted by the Madera County Office Education, a valuable partner.
Learn about the following SJVMA initiatives including:
- CTE Ecosystem Update
- 2017 Manufacturing Summit Preview - April 20, 2017
- Soft Skills Initiative
- VESL Program Update
Manufacturing Member SPOTLIGHT:
- JP Lamborn (Jason Lamborn, VP of Operations & Sales)
- Sunnyland Mills (Steve Orlando, CEO)
- JBT FoodTech (Pat Gordon, HR Director)
The 5 Minute Drill:
- Stefano Foresti - UC Merced "Innovate to Grow"; December 16
- Berry Worthington - ETP California "What we do and how you can benefit"
- Sam Geil - SJVMA Membership Update
- Lori Morton, Marisa Maron and Kathy Woods - MFG Day Recap
- Lori Morton - Career Tech Expo Recap
- Ryan Carlson - Fresno State, Mechanical Engineering Advisory Board Member
Registration deadline is December 4, 2016
Lunch will be served and cost: $15 (pre-registration), $20 (at the door)
Day of registration begins at 11am, lunch will be served at 11:30am
Dress is business casual!