Please join the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI) in San Francisco for two days of personal and professional development focused on building healthy mental habits for sustained high performance and wellbeing. Developed at Google and based on the latest in neuroscience research, the Search Inside Yourself (SIY) program teaches attention and mindfulness training that build the core emotional intelligence skills needed for effective leadership.
We help professionals at all levels adapt, management teams evolve and leaders optimize their impact and influence.
Give us your attention for a few days, and we’ll show you how to focus it for the rest of your life.
The SIY curriculum includes:
- Emotional Intelligence
We’ve implemented our programs in dozens of organizations across industries and around the world using highly practical and scientifically proven methods of mental conditioning and attention training that improve overall emotional intelligence and wellbeing, resilience, creativity, communication, productivity and personal and organizational leadership.
Everyone has the capacity to develop and increase wellbeing because wellbeing is a skill, and all skills are trainable.
The highly interactive and experiential program includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall wellbeing
- Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking and group conversations
Whether you are coming for personal or professional development or to check out the SIY program for your organization, you will learn foundational skills to:
- Enhance mental fitness and clarity
- Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
- Reduce stress responses
- Increase resilience
- Improve access to creativity
- Develop greater self awareness
- Enhance emotion regulation
- Improve communication skills
- Develop better decision-making skills
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
- Experience greater overall wellbeing, thrive!
Search Inside Yourself is now accredited by the International Coaching Federation. Coaches now receive 12.33 Continuing Coaching Education credits when attending SIY! Find more information here.
- The program begins at 9am and ends at 5pm both days.
- A healthy lunch will be provided.
- Please note that the venue is at 100 Montgomery street in the Presidio, not downtown.
- SIYLI believes in radical generosity. When you purchase a ticket to attend, you are supporting scholarships for individuals who cannot afford the full price of a ticket. Scholarship applications will be open while spots are available. Please apply here.
Simon Moyes specializes in offering the wisdom and practices of mindfulness to people living a modern urban life. He leads Young Urban Zen, a program in San Francisco that makes these ancient teachings accessible and relevant to people in their 20s and 30s. He was born in Britain and studied and worked as an architect before focusing on the study of the mind through meditation. After 15 years of intensive mindfulness training in India, Europe and North America—including four years as a Zen monk—Simon now regularly teaches Search Inside Yourself at Google. He also works with the San Francisco Zen Center, leading groups and retreats and serving as project manager for the long-term vision of the organization.
Linda Curtis combines 20 years of real-world corporate experience with a decade of coaching and consulting entrepreneurs, business owners, and corporate and community leaders. She has held senior positions at U.S. Bancorp and The Harris Bank of Chicago and led an award-winner business development team at Visa. Linda has consulted with hundreds of private and corporate clients for such companies as MasterCard, NASDAQ OMX, Oracle, Walgreens, and Yahoo!. Linda attended DePaul University where she studied organizational development and has done post-graduate work at the University of Chicago's Graham School of Continuing Education, the American Management Association and Visa's Bank Card Management School. She is a graduate of the Integral Coaching Program at New Ventures West.
For more information about Search Inside Yourself, visit www.siyli.org
If you're unable to attend a program that you've registered and paid for, you are eligible for a full refund until two weeks prior to the event. If you cancel within two weeks of the program, you have two options:
- Send a substitute of your choice to attend the program in your place
- Receive a refund for the program, less a 25% processing fee
Refunds will be issued through Eventbrite and processed within 15 days of notification of cancellation.