Six Sigma On site Training
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Eastern European Standard Time Turkey Time)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Site Trainings
We specialize in Test Prep Classes – PMP, Agile, CAPM, ITIL, Six Sigma, Big Data and Hadoop Trainer-led In-person classroom courses and Online LIVE classrooms. We are PMI REP# 2702 and also accredited by Axelos for ITIL and PRINCE2 and IASSC for Six Sigma.
We frequently conduct Onsite classrooms for CISCO, Polycom, Transcore, El-Milagro and Merck – to name a few.
• We have trained 100,000+ students in USA and have maintained a 4/5 rating from our students for our courses in PMP, ITIL and SSGB and we are partnered with the Best Trainers in our domain.
• We conduct PMP In-person Classrooms in 16 selected locations and SSGB in 9 selected locations in USA which is our specialty.
Location: On Site
Date: As per your requirement
This is an instructor-led classroom training program which will help you in understanding different concepts of Six Sigma Green Belt theories and how to implement these theories at your work to improve the quality and performance of your work. For your convenience, we conduct Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training every month! If you can’t make this one, join us next month!
Register for Six Sigma Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp Training and get 90-day access to our PMP E-Learning / Self-paced Online Training.
About Six Sigma:
Six Sigma Green Belt, a popular business management strategy is widely used across industries
towards quality and process improvement. This program empowers the participants the required
tools and techniques to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the
causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
Benefits of Six Sigma Green Belt Certification:
This certification aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To introduce the concept of Six Sigma
- To understand the tools and methods that are necessary to successfully participate in problem solving and DMAIC improvement projects in a manufacturing or transactional environment
- To learn the implementation of process mapping and measurement techniques in a particular organization
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to establish customer requirements and quantify process performance
- To get exposure to real life Six Sigma examples through case study analysis and discussion
- A scope to interact with Six Sigma expert from the industry and gain a comprehensive understanding of supporting
an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining Six Sigma processes
Training Benefits provide by EZcertifications:
- 96% Pass rate.
- 4 Days of intense classroom training by an Experienced Certified Faculty Member
- Hardcopy of the Six Sigma Green Belt study material
- 90 days of e-learning access to our world class e-learning content
- 2 Full-Length simulation test
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification at no extra cost
- Prepare the participants for ASQ examination
- 24 PDU Certificate to maintain your PMP-CCR
- Get vital support- through email, online chat, telephone or webinar
Looking forward to serve you better,
Call us at : 1-732-7225220
Save This Event
When & Where
EZcertifications is a Global Enterprise Learning Provider in the area of professional certification courses. It provides high quality and cost-effective training solutions to meet individual and organizational training requirements in mission-critical areas of Project Management, IT Service Management, Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis and Agile/Scrum.
Tens of thousands of working professionals participate in our programs every year to enhance their skills, competencies and career prospects.
EZcertifications recognizes and promotes diversity in technologies, cultures, people and ideas, both within our company and in the markets where we do business. EZcertifications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.