Actions and Detail Panel
SisterSpirit Women's Retreat
Thu, Apr 20, 2017, 3:00 PM – Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT
*THIS IS NOT A FREE EVENT* Prices based on lodging type ranging from $460-$665 See ALL details below. If you RSVP to this event you will need to choose your lodging type and give a deposit through our website http://sisterspiritretreat.org/springregistrationform/
– there were a magical retreat where with your very first step onto the land you knew you were home, protected, loved, and connected to every creation surrounding you?… a harbor with a familiarity that reminded you of home from long ago – safe, loving, and comfortable…
–you could shed the worries of the world, and truly unwind as you enjoyed quality cuisine, relaxation, and entertainment…
– you experienced a haven created specifically for you to focus on what really matters, and delight in the fun and joy of each moment…
–you would belong as a cherished member of a beloved sisterhood, where you would make friendships to last a lifetime; a society that met you where you are, wherever you are, and awaited your return to rejoin the adventure of discovery year after year…
– where you could begin to see the finger of the Divine as it wove its influence through the tapestry of your life…
Come, experience a connection that will change your life…
Nestled in the mountains of California’s Lake County, we have created SisterSpirit, a 4-day women’s spiritual retreat where we invite you to unite with the beauty of Mother Nature and your own divine nature in an atmosphere of love, acceptance, and fun.
Led by the Dream Team and Rev. Abigail Schairer, a dynamic speaker and talented teacher, we desire to assist you in discovering the life God intends for you – one of absolute fun, complete abundance, and freedom.
You will find what you are looking for, whatever it is – acceptance, forgiveness, empowerment, inspiration, a deeper connection, heavenly music, self-awareness, a place to share creative feminine energy, or any other passionate desire…
Come, be transformed as you awaken to your own magnificence!
Registration for 2017 Spring SisterSpirit Retreat is now open! The registration fee is all inclusive – including food, lodging, retreat program, speaker fees, musician fees, materials, supplies for craft cabin and workshop supplies.
LODGING OPTIONS and FEES
Saratoga Springs Retreat Center is close to Upper Lake, CA, about two and a half hours north of San Francisco. The Retreat Center is a charming facility with multiple lodging options. There are no private rooms, so the rooms/cabins are shared. In addition, the bathrooms in the main lodge and cabins are shared. The beds have normal size mattresses (not the 1-1/2 inch thick mattresses from youth camps). Lodging choices are first come, first served. The following lodging options are available with different fees associated with each.
- Tent camping or motor home camping – no hookups, but bathrooms are nearby
- Twin bunk beds in a dormitory-style setting upstairs, main lodge with bathrooms
- Queen bunk beds in four-room cabins with bathrooms
- Individual small cabins with a double bed-no bathroom in cabin, but nearby
- Individual small cabins with two twin beds-no bathroom in cabin, but nearby
Once you make your selection, you will be directed to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $130 via PayPal or credit card to hold your space. After you click on “SUBMIT” you will receive an email confirming your registration deposit. We will contact you if your requested lodging is unavailable or sold out.
Payments can be made via:
- Monthly payments at www.sisterspiritretreat.org, OR
- Check made out to SISTERSPIRIT and mailed to CSL Peninsula, 611 Veterans Blvd, Suite 106, Redwood City, CA 94063
- A $25 late fee will be assessed for payments received after 4/5/17
- Final registration payment is due 4/5/17.
Cancellation requests for any reason for the registration fee (minus the $130 non-refundable deposit) must be sent via email to email@example.com and received on or before 4/5/2017. Refund processing may take up to four weeks.
Lodging Options *
$540 Twin UPPER bunk-upstairs Main Lodge (4-5 bunkbeds/room). Deposit $130.00
$565 Twin LOWER bunk-upstairs Main Lodge (4-5 bunkbeds/room). Deposit $130.00
$565 Twin bed, Cabin 2, Room D, Only 1 available, Deposit $ 130.00
$565 Handicap accessible LOWER bed, Only 1 available, Cabin 5-ramp available (2-4 people/room, 3 rooms/cabin). Deposit $ 130.00
$565 Twin bed, Upstairs Main Lodge, Room 4 (shared room), Only 1 available, Deposit $ 130.00
$640 Queen bed, Upstairs Main Lodge, Room 4 (shared room), Only 1 available, Deposit $ 130.00
$620 Queen UPPER bunk-Cabin 2 or 5 (2-4 people/room, 4 rooms/cabin). only 2 beds available, Deposit $ 130.00
$665 Private Cabin, double bed., restroom nearby, 2 cabins available, Deposit $130.00
$585 Twin bed, private cabin, 2 people/cabin, restroom nearby, 1 cabin available, Deposit per person $ 130.00
Special lodging request - Comment below. Deposit $ 130.00