Actions and Detail Panel
Sisters Unite Sleepover
Fri, Mar 31, 2017, 3:00 PM – Sat, Apr 1, 2017, 7:00 AM EDT
The purpose of Sister’s Unite is to meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of women worldwide. The ministry is created to uplift, encourage and to motivate women to become positive, and productive Godly women living that are walking in their purpose. We are a Christian Sisterhood rooted in Christ.
It's that time. Are you ready to get away overnight! Introducing the Sister’s Unite Sleepover ! Please see below for details pertaining to the event. If you are not bringing a roommate, there will be room assignments to keep down the cost. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call (989)992-0798. See you There!
Friday, March 31,2016 @ 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Location: Four Points By Sheraton
Address: 4960 Towne Centre Rd., Saginaw, MI 48604
- Check In Time: 3:00pm
- See Registration Desk in the lobby to obtain your Room Key, and to submit your $15.00 Dinner Fee if not yet paid on Eventbrite.com
- If you are working late, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make alternate arrangements with you
- Registration Desk closes @ 5:00pm
- Once you are checked in, you are free to fellowship with your girlfriends or settle into your rooms for a bit of relaxation
Friday Night Dinner @ 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Uno’s Pizzeria, located in the Four Points Hotel
Note: Dress super cute, make-up and everything! We will eat fellowship and have some laughs! (i.e.… Jeans, Blouses, Heels, etc….)
- Caesar Salad
- Chopped Salad
- All You Can Eat Pizza of your choice (Deep Dish, Thin Crust, or Traditional)
Pajama Party 8pm – 11pm
Note: Change into PJ’s!! Activities are included in registration price!!
- Appropriate clothing is encouraged. Be comfortable & cute!
- Mani’s and Pedi’s
- Facials (On Site Mary Kay Consultant)
- Make-up Tips and Tricks
- Gospel Music Karaoke
Impartation Moment 11pm – 12am
A night of Impartation with Pastor Shavon Sellers!!!
Pastor Shavon Sellers will speak life back in us! We are faced with challenges and tired in our mind and bodies. Often we are there for everyone and nobody is there for us! I want you to come and be Refreshed, Renewed, and Recharged!!
Saturday, April 1 Check Out@12:00noon
Note: Breakfast will be on your own. You can opt to eat at Uno’s for Breakfast in the Hotel, or explore alternate options listed below
“Cook to Order” Breakfast starts @ $9.95 per person.
Ihop – Prices range anywhere from $10 - $15. –This restaurant is located right next doors.