San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SINGLE LADIES . . .
Celebrate your love for YOU this Valentine's Day.
Instead of letting the fact that you don't have a date get you down, join fellow single Denver ladies for a fun evening of celebrating how awesome we are, making valentines for people getting chemo on Valentine's Day, and talking about how we can best show love to the most important person in our lives - ourselves!
VALENTINE'S DAY SPECTRUM (for me)
- 20's - wear all black and dis the day completely (my own version of "Black Friday")
- 30's - recognize all the love in my life (even if there was no hunky Mr. Right at the moment)
- 40's - demonstrate all the love I feel for ME in whatever way feels most yummy
No matter where you currently are on the spectrum (or maybe you've made up your own spectrum), come join us for some warm soup, fun activities and a huge helping of self-love!
How I now celebrate:
-Send valentines to all my awesome single friends telling them how awesome they are
-Give myself a special evening of doing whatever I want to do
-Practice as much self-care as possible and plan how to do this more often
The agenda will include:
- Eating (of course) yummy, healthy food
- Activities designed to help you foster more self-love in your life
- Valentine-making for Project Valentine
- Fun door prizes!
- You will leave with 5 Valentines specially designed for your single friends
When & Where
Solo Survivors, LLC
Solo Survivors is an organization founded to support singles with cancer.
By supporing our events, you are helping create community for singles dealing with a major life event.
Join the Solo Survivors Facebook page
Follow A Single Cell Blog
See photos of past events
Pre-order the book Single, With Cancer: A Solo Survivor's Guide to Life, Love, Health & Happiness
(being released in summer 2014)