Please join other relaxed, friendly singles aged 45s+ in a non-pressurised environment! I am pleased to announce the one & only 45+ Christmas Party...We have exclusive hire of the entire Courtyard Bar at 'The Vinyl Bar' (nearest tubes St Pauls/Mansion House/Blackfriars. This means ..... we can party, at a great location, just the way we like to!
We will be decking the ENTIRE Courtyard Bar out with Tinsel, Mistletoe & Xmas Lights - it will look amazing!! We will be wearing Santa Hats, Reindeers ears and Tinsel, to get us in the mood for Xmas Party Time!!
Dress code will be Smart Casual/Dressed up but not formal.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
Entry 6.30pm -9.30pm
FEMALE FRIENDLY! We will Female hosting, solo arriving female intros and have an early 'ladies table' designated from 6.30pm for ladies who wish to come on their own & meet 'wing women/party gal pals' for the night. (Please arrive early if you wish to use the ladies table)
Chatting & Mingling: 6.30-8.30pm
Party Time (Loud music & DJ/Disco): 8.30pm until 12pm/close
This is an AMAZING VENUE & we have our own exclusive party room, we have a great DJ and those of you who have attended before will know, we can have some great tunes selected & mixed and we will be able to take member requests, so we can listen to the music we like!
As usual we will start the party nice and quietly for mingling/convos and pump up the volume for PAARTYing later.
We will be clearing the dancefloor for dancing and partying probably around 8.30pm ish so if you're joining us mainly for chatting & mingling please be sure to arrive early as after 8.30 it will be party time! .
We have total capacity 100 for this event due to venue size, so please RSVP & Purchase your tickets early. We do not guarantee 50/50 M to F ratio but we will try our best.
FREE FOOD is provided which is A SHARE OF A SHARING PLATTER (not a full meal) - If you require something more substantial please eat prior or you can order food from the bar. or ask for a passout so you can get something locally.
I have fab hosts joining me on the night, and they will be there to meet and greet you, introduce you to others, help you to mingle and get you in the party mood, and support you throughout the night.
HOW TO FIND THE VINYL BAR (PREVIOUSLY YAGER BAR:
Nearest Tubes: St Pauls, Mansion House/Blackfriars
Exit St Paul's using the exit for 'NEW CHANGE'. Head down New Change & when you get to the end of the street, at the bottom of the hill, Cross straight over at the Crossroads. Then turn right down Cannon Street. Your first left will be 'Old Change Court, which is a courtyard set back off Cannon Street. It is directly opposite St Pauls Cathedral.
HOW TO FIND OUR AREA:
The Vinyl Bar Consists of Two Floors, we're in the Courtyard Bar on the lower floor. If you enter via the entrance to the Upper floor - you'll need to head downstairs to find us - see signs/ask staff for help
HAPPY HOUR OFFERS until 8pm:
£9 Bottles of House Wine
3 for 2 Cocktails
£15 bottle Prosecco
PLEASE CHECK THE PRICE OF YOUR DRINK AT THE BAR BEFORE YOU ORDER IT
IMPORTANT INFO - This party is for members aged 45+
• We do not guarantee M to F Ratio at our events
• Please arrive EARLY i.e. 6.30pm for better intros mingling & conversations, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for me to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy and nigh on impossible when it is packed, the music is loud and the party is in full swing!
• The party will be LOUD, LIVELY & BUSY ATMOSPHERE after the mingling period which is until 8.30pm approx. Please do not complain that you cannot hear as this is a PARTY, if you don't like loud music, join us at one of our quieter meet ups!
•We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. If there are photos on the website that you wish to be deleted please request by email post event. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.
• Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going. Some places in London can be difficult to find and I cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
• You do not receive a physical 'ticket' for this party. For entry all you'll need to do is quote your NAME/EMAIL ADDRESS. You can print out your Payment Receipt Email if you like.
•Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single!
• Please note that snacks provided may be peanuts or other snacks which contain traces of nuts and nut oils or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts. Deciding to take part in an event, deciding whether to attend an environment where these items are present, and/or whether to consume snacks at the event is a decision and the responsibility of the individual - FS Events can not be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
•Dress code is smart casual, cocktail dress, dressed up but not formal, fancy dress or accessorising (OPTIONAL), no sportswear, no hoodies, no ripped jeans.
We look forward to seeing you.