San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“Professional Singles” Mixer
With suggested theme:
Active and Vibrant “Soul mate Seekers”
(45-59 years of age)
When: Sunday, December 11th, 2016 at 7:00 pm (6:30pm check in time, 7:00pm event start time)
Where: Brio Tuscan Grill
20 Paseo Drive
Rockville, Md 20852
Reservation # 301-325-1550
How to Get There:
If you have a GPS, the answer is pretty easy. If not, your smartphone can do as good job as the GPS. Follow instructions according to the direction given by your device. Parking is available FREE around the building. White Flint Mall right across the restaurant. Main blvd is the Rockville Pike
Ticket Prices: $20/per person (via EventBrite) or $30 at the door (cash only)
- Please arrive early – our event will start promptly at the designated start time.
- If you arrive late, we may not be able to put you into the event and we do not offer refunds. Adding another person after the event starts disrupts the partner rotation and distracts all participants. Thank you so much for your understanding.
- Ticket is non-refundable. If we postpone the event, we will send a voucher to every paid participant that can be used for upcoming speed dating events.
- Ticket is transferable to the same gender if you cannot attend – please let us know in advance.
- Each person is responsible for his or her own food/drink bill
- Have fun – no need to be nervous. It is a relaxed way to meet new people in the area.
How does it work?
- Singles “Bingo” uses the traditional Famous Bingo game but with a Singles twist of Speed Dating.
- Every participants will get a Bingo Card with characteristic traits of the opposite sex (which will be given to us by the participants prior to the event) and by asking relevant questions, they will figure out the traits of that other person.
- They will still have the standard 7 minutes dating they have in a speed dating environment, but this time, the questions will have to be geared toward finding out who is who in the scorecard.
- Once they both figure out the other person, they will add their signature in the box where their traits is attributed. They will need to do the same until they have enough vertical, diagonal or horizontal signatures to have “BINGO”.
- At the same time, they can select their choices as a “yes” or a “no”.
- Raffle prizes will go to the winners during “Bingo”
Our Customer Testimonials:
“Thank you so much for organizing this event. I was so nervous but it ended up being so much fun. I cannot wait to receive my matches. “
-Joselyn, Vienna, VA
“It was my first time and I did not know what to expect. To my surprise, most of attendees were first-timers as well. Dan was a wonderful host and I cannot thank him enough for organizing these events. “
-John, Potomac, MD
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1757732444443672
About Lightning Speed Event Services
Speed dating events are becoming popular all over the world. Not only do they provide a chance to find love, but they are also great for socializing and making new friends, and they can be very fun, too. Don’t hesitate – just try it out.
Please contact me if you have any questions at 301-325-1550
IMPORTANT NOTE: Portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to St-Jude Children Research Hospital. We are proud to participate in this great cause to help children feel better through their cancer treatment. St-Jude never charges for any medical treatment. We are here to help. A portion of the proceeds from all our upcoming events will go to the Cancer research.
When & Where
Lightning Speed Event Services.
LightningSpeedevents.com is a conglomerate of several business entities including, but not limited to: lightning speed networking, lightning speed funding, lightning speed seminars, Lightning speed Singles Mixer, lightning speed friending, and finally, lightning speed entertainment. We strive to provide great quality service to all our customers and participants.
Our most popular branch, Lightning Speed Singles Mixer, provides quality singles events to all residents in the DMV area, covering all religions, denomination, and race. With over 12 years experience organizing these kind of events, we have gained great reputation among the participants in the DC, Maryland and Virginia singles. We are proud to offer quality events to all residents.
We constantly better ourselves by coming up with great themes for our singles events, such as Nuts and Bolts, Singles "Bingo", Padlock and Key, Wine testing Singles Mixer, Outdoor events and activities (paintball war games, fitness competition, rafting, hiking) for Singles and so much more) to keep all our singles entertained and wanting to attend more of our events. Everything you see during our events is based on a blend of ideas that brings uniqueness to our singles parties.
We have a state of the art software that offers accurate matches to all participants. Unlike other singles event planner in the area, we personally provide a White glove services when it comes to making sure that all your selections are inserted into our system by taking your scorecard back to our office, analyzing the data, and sending you the matches the next day.
Unlike other event planning companies who focuses more on the quantity of singles events organized every month, we noticed a very low attendance at these events and many of them leave these events with negative experience..We limit our events to 4 times a month, so we can attract greater quality of people with great turnouts. We prefer creating a more intimate event for all participants, as quality is more important than quantity. We focus more on making these events fun, exciting, and catering to specific age group to avoid mixing seniors with juniors age group. We make sure that everyone is happy and stays engaged until the end of the event. Our events are very affordable as well (20$) unlike the more expensive counterpart ($35).
I would liike to primarily thank my AMAZING staff that helps me make all these events remarkable, fun and memorable for all the attendees.
Dan, Marketa and Adam: Jewish Singles events
Lisa Marie: For all the Christians single related events
Bruno and Ginger: For all the LGBT based events,
Andrea: For all the younger crowd of singles guys and gals looking to meet the special someone.
Angie: For all the 40+ crowd of singles
Steven and Ken: For all the health activity based events,including outdoor activities, hiking, rafting, fitness competitions, paintball war games, and so much more.
Kim and Zack: For all the college and university events planning singles meetup.
Sandra: For all African American related singles events planning
Karla and Jane: Working on seminars and workshop about dating and relationships
Sally: All events related to Young adults programs.
Our goal is to provide you a full service event that will cater to all members and make it fun and exciting for you. We look for the venues, Emcee the event, take care of the matches and send email to all the participants who have successfully been match with the right person. Let us have fun and meet your significant other with Lightning Speed Singles Mixer.
Company name: Lightningspeedevents.com