As you know with there is never any excuse needed for a get together, but tonight we're planning an extra special night... So please help say 'goodbye' 2016 and bring in 2017, lets 'ring out the old & ring in the new' with up to 300 other relaxed London singles in a non pressurised environment at our fabulous New Years Eve Party!!
Please Note: Early Bird Tickets are Limited at £18.50 Standard Tickets will be £21.50 when these are sold out.
We have exclusive FULL VENUE HIRE of Amber Bar, Citypoint Courtyard (Nearest Stations Moorgate/Liverpool Street & Bank)GOOGLE MAP LINK. Amber is a well located, purpose built cellar bar with TWO AMAZING PARTY ROOMs.
We've got the 'Opulent' Opal Lounge where the music will be the more 'up to date stuff', Mainstream/R&B/Dance/Commercial/Party Classics
In the 'Really Cool' Retro Room (70s style with illumnated dancefloor) we will be playing a tasteful mix of oldies/party classics from the 70s, 80s & 90s.
We also have use of the Amber Bar - which will be opened up for use as a 'chill out zone' with more ambient music, lower volume and relaxed vibe.
We have our amazing Resident DJ Grant who has been our DJ at parties since March - as usual he will be playing a mix of appropriate party tunes which will help you get you 'moving and a grooving', and taking requests on the day. We also have the fabulous DJ Paul.
The venue is all ours! This means ..... we can celebrate New Years Eve in style, at a great location, we can have the music we like to hear plus requests and can have a great party, just the way we like it! And we have all night long transport! So we can party until the wee small hours!
The theme is Masquerade Ball / Fun Accessorising... But as usual with all of our parties, Masks & accessorising are fun but completely OPTIONAL! The more the merrier, but if you don't want to participate that's cool (most people will not!) We will have a limited stock of masks for sale on the night on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis... So if you want a mask get there early as I cannot reserve them for people. Alternatively use Ebay, but order in time!! Ebay Link for Masks
For those not wishing to participate in fancy dress (most people will not) etc- thats totally cool, the dress code will be Smart Casual/Dressed up but not formal.
We had 185 for our last years' NYE party, we've had a record of 212 at our Gherkin singles party back in July and so we are expecting an amazing turnout for this event, in the region of 250 amazing London Singles. We do not make our numbers RSVPs up and we always put the total amount of people we've had upon past events.. We do not guarantee 50/50 M to F ratio but we will try our best.
No food available at this venue - so please remember to eat beforehand as I cannot guarantee anywhere is going to be open to buy food in that area on NYE, however we will be providing some free snacks, nibbles and sweets to keep members fueled up and ready to party!
I have fab hosts, joining me on the night they will be there to meet and greet you, introduce you to others, help you to mingle and get you in the party mood!
FEMALE FRIENDLY! We will have a 'ladies table' designated from 8.00 for ladies who wish to come on their own & meet 'wing women/party gal pals' for the night. (Please arrive early if you wish to use the ladies table). Solo arriving ladies always get introduced to other solo arriving ladies & we have always have female hosts.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
As usual we will start the party nice and quietly with (a shorter) early mingle/convos and pump up the volume for PAARTYing later
Chatting & Mingling: 8.00-9.00pm (ish)
Party Time (Loud music & DJ/Disco): 9.30pm until close which could be as late as 2am,
Chill Out Zone: Amber bar will be open from 9pm. For people who want to continue nattering & having great conversations!
We will cut the mingling short tonight as we will all be in the mood for partying plus we have the use of the Amber Bar where there will be low background music perfect for intimate conversations
GREAT ALL NIGHT DRINKS PRICES:
Cocktails from £7, **£5 Selected Cocktails until 8pm** ?? Happy Hour offer - TBA Need to confirm with Venue
Mocktails from £3.95
Soft Drinks from £2.75
Wine from £3.90 glass/£14.00 bottle house wine
Becks £4 a bottle
Prossecco from £21 bottle
Draught Lager is available
PLEASE CHECK PRICES WITH BAR STAFF BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!
HOW TO FIND THE AMBER BAR VERY IMPORTANT:
Nearest Tubes: Moorgate/Liverpool Street (Broadgate Exit)
Amber Bar is a cellar bar within a courtyard with no 'on street frontage'.
The best thing to do is to find the Halifax Bank on Moorgate - 167 Moorgate, EC2M 6XQ. You'll see you're at a crossroads. So head down the road which takes you behind the Halifax Bank, its called Ropemaker Street. A very short walk will take you to 'CityPoint' on your LEFT, which is a courtyard with quite a few skyscraper buildings in it:http://www.citypoint.org.uk/Core/Content/Public-Home-Page/Content6612.aspx. Once you've found Citypoint, it should be pretty easy to find, there are a few bars in the courtyard, Amber Bar is opposite/parallel to Simmons & Simmons building.
Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going.
Some places in London can be difficult to find and hosts cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
• Please read all meetup info.When you RSVP/Purchase a ticket for this event it is with the agreement/understanding that you HAVE READ ALL OF THE INFO.
• This party is for all ages. Our default age range for these parties are 30s/40s/50s but ALL AGES are welcome.
• Please arrive EARLY i.e. 8.00pm for better intros mingling & conversations, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for hosts to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy and nigh on impossible when it is packed, the music is loud and the party is in full swing! If you arrive later we will do our best
• A cloakroom is available on the night. Price £1 for coats, £1 for bags
• The party will be LOUD, LIVELY & BUSY ATMOSPHERE. Although we do have a quieter area available tonight in the Amber bar Please be aware of this. If you don't like Loud Lively & Busy atmosphere, nightclub party atmosphere & loud music, this event is not for you. Please do not attend.
• We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. We may also do Facebook Live Broadcasting. If there are photos on the website that you wish to be deleted please request by email post event. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take, or what happens to them - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.
• You do not receive a physical 'ticket' for this party. For entry all you'll need to do is quote your EMAIL ADDRESS which you will be asked for when you RSVP to the meet. Make sure you quote this name on the door when you arrive. You can print out your Payment Receipt Email if you like. You will be emailed a receipt/ticket from Eventbrite
Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single and please ensure that they have read the meetup info and understand the format of the event.
We look forward to seeing you.