Actions and Detail Panel
SINGLES ALL AGES HALLOWEEN PARTY
Sat, October 29, 2016, 6:30 PM – 11:30 PM BST
Join other relaxed London singles in a non pressurised environment at our fabulous HALLOWEEN Party!!
Its Hallowe'en weekend! So of course we're going to have a mega party not that we need an excuse of course... We've had some great parties of late with numbers exceeding 200+ & we expect at least 150 for this party.
Because its Hallowe'en its a good chance for Fancy Dress (optional) or accessorise with some spooky fun hallowe'en gear, with everyone out and about in great spirits the atmosphere on the streets and transport is just amazing- DO NOT MISS! If you don't want to dress up thats fine too - just arrive with a great attitude and we will have a few hallowee'en accessories for members to use on the night.
VENUE & EVENT INFO:
We have exclusive hire of the OPAL BAR at AMBER BAR (nearest tubes Liverpool Street/Moorgate
We have our amazing Resident DJ Grant who has been our DJ at parties since March - he will be playing a mix of appropriate party tunes which will help you get your Hallowe'en groove on, and taking requests on the day, so we can have a great party, with the music we like to hear, just the way we like it!
We also have the front bar area for chilling away from the dancing so you can chat.
Dress Code is Smart Casual/Dressed up but not formal. FANCY DRESS/ACCESSORISING IS OPTIONAL.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
Entry 6.30pm -9.30pm
FEMALE FRIENDLY! We will have a 'ladies table' designated from 6.30pm for ladies who wish to come on their own & meet 'wing women/party gal pals' for the night. (Please arrive early if you wish to use the ladies table). Solo arriving ladies get introduced to other solo arriving ladies.
Chatting & Mingling: 6.30-8.30pm
Party Time (Loud music & DJ/Disco): 8.30pm until 12pm/close
As usual we will start the party nice and quietly for mingling/convos and pump up the volume for PAARTYing later.
We will be clearing the dancefloor for dancing and partying probably around 8.30pm ish
We are anticipating 150+ London Singles. We do not guarantee 50/50 M to F ratio but we will try our best.
Food is NOT AVAILABLE from this venue, so please eat beforehand...
Our events are hosted, event hosts will be there to meet and greet you, introduce you to others (upon request), help you to mingle and get you in the party mood, and support you throughout the night.
We will be joining up with a few people from other groups for the party.
GREAT ALL NIGHT DRINKS PRICES/:
Cocktails from £7, **£5 Selected Cocktails until 8pm**
Mocktails from £3.95
Soft Drinks from £2.75
Wine from £2.75 glass/£13.50 bottle house wine
Becks £4 a bottle
Prossecco from £20 bottle
Draught Lager is available
HOW TO FIND THE AMBER BAR VERY IMPORTANT:
Nearest Tubes: Moorgate/Liverpool Street (Broadgate Exit)
Amber Bar is a cellar bar within a courtyard with no 'on street frontage'.
The best thing to do is to find the Halifax Bank on Moorgate - 167 Moorgate, EC2M 6XQ. You'll see you're at a crossroads. So head down the road which takes you behind the Halifax Bank, its called Ropemaker Street. A very short walk will take you to 'CityPoint' on your LEFT, which is a courtyard with quite a few skyscraper buildings in it:http://www.citypoint.org.uk/Core/Content/Public-Home-Page/Content6612.aspx. Once you've found Citypoint, it should be pretty easy to find, there are a few bars in the courtyard, Amber Bar is opposite/parallel to Simmons & Simmons building.
Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going.
Some places in London can be difficult to find and hosts cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
HOW TO FIND OUR AREA AT THE AMBER BAR:
Amber Bar has several different rooms. There will be reception staff at the door. Please ask them for the OPAL ROOM which is our exclusive room/area.
ASK BAR STAFF/RECEPTION STAFF FOR HELP if you need it.
• This party is for all ages. Our default age range for these parties are 30s/40s/50s but ALL AGES are welcome.
• We do not guarantee M to F Ratio at our events - but we will try our best.
• If you look or may look under 25 please bring photo ID/proof of age as the venue have right to refuse admission if you do not have proof of age. There may also be a light bag search.
• Please arrive EARLY i.e. 6.30pm for better intros mingling & conversations, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for hosts to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy and nigh on impossible when it is packed, the music is loud and the party is in full swing!
• A cloakroom is available on the night. Price £1 for coats, £1 for bags
• We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. If there are photos on the website that you wish to be deleted please request by email post event. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take, or what happens to them - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.