Are you tired of waiting you for ‘Mister or Miss Right?”
Are you afraid to put yourself out there because of hurtful relationships from the past?
Do you see other singles that keep getting the same toxic relationship and you don’t want to make the same mistake?
Has your focus been on finding someone instead of focusing on yourself?
Have you healed from the recent break up?
Are you hooking up to fill up your time or using people as “Space Holders?”
Have you stayed in the wrong relationship out of fear of being alone?
If you answered, “yes” to any of the questions above, then this course is for you. If you have a desire to be in a committed long-term relationship one day, then this course is for you. Realize that ‘Singleness’ is not your final destination but it is part of your journey. During this course you will learn how to become the best version of yourself and use being single as a time to prepare yourself for your future relationship.
You will go on a journey with Lori Lockemy, a Master Relationship Coach who has a thriving practice coaching individuals, couples, families and organizations; to discover their passion, clarify their purpose, state their vision, and design a blueprint to became all that they arecreated to be. She also specializes Recovery, Christian, and Business Coaching. Lori is an Ordained Minister, author and conference speaker. Her clients have experienced major shifts in their lives, relationships, and organizations.
Lori’s life experience helped develop a process to help you create a plan on how to become the person you were created to be and design the love life you desire to have. Lori and her husband Chris have helped over 30 couples to meet their match. They have assisted countless couples intheir relationships and marriage and have taken engaged couples through pre-marriage coaching/counseling and married 100’s of couples.
Lori’s own story is one of singleness and eventually toxic and abusive relationships, verbally, physically, financially, as well as sexually, to be involved in, which lead her to heartbreak andbrokenness. Overcoming these relationships of the past, which were filled with lies, infidelity,and self-destructive behaviors, has given her first-hand experience used to help others. Lori will share her journey through being single, dating, to now being happily married for the past 14 years. She firmly believes that in order to attract the person of your dreams, you must become the person that you want to attract. Be ready for Lori to give you the tools to attract the love ofyour life and have the relationship you only dream of.
You will learn:
- Singleness is just a part of your journey and what you do with your singleness will
- determine your future love life.
- How to date with marriage as the goal.
- How not to be thirsty but content with where you are in your journey
- Why you get sad and lonely when you don't have a mate - it's NOT what you think!
- Why not having a mate can potentially cause you to over eat, turn to alcohol and/or
- drugs, as well as neglecting yourself in many areas of life
- What you are doing wrong
- What things are hurting you
- Things to do to start bringing happiness in your life NOW
- Why you are not attracting the right potential mates
- How to attract high quality potential mates
- How to keep the person in your life that you truly like and want to be with
- Proven techniques and tools to become the person others dream of being in a
- relationship with
- The power of self love not selfish love.
- How to be honest and communicate what you want in a mate
- How to be honest with yourself
- How to see red flags and how to deal with them when you are dating
- Have a clear understanding about what type of person you are desiring to have
- Hear from a panel discussion made up attractive single men and women
What are the requirements?
- Be open and ready
- What am I going to get from this course?
- A clear understanding about how to use this time of Singleness to your advantage
- Understand that this is not your final destination
Who is the target audience?
Single women and men who desire to be in a happy, committed relationship that leads to marriage.