Multiple Dates

Single Night Beginner Backpacking with URRAdventures. 3 mile hike to locati...

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time



Los Angeles Mountains

Emailed Upon Booking

California 90815

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Event description


Ever wanted to go backpacking, but didn't know how to go about it or have wanting to do it again, but want to learn new techniques and/or visit a new location? You've come to the right place!

Let URRAdventure Guides take you out on a relaxing 1 night/2 day backpacking trip within a 2 hour drive from Long Beach. Location is within the Los Angeles mountains at a campground with beautiful views of downtown L.A. and surrounding areas.

This adventure is classified as a beginner to intermediate level, but anyone is welcomed. Anyone under 18 has to be accompanied by a guardian. Backpacks and gear are available to rent at a very low price. Once you purchase a spot please email info@urradventures.com and a reply will be sent further details including meet up location. Must be booked at least 1 week prior to trip date to arrange logistics and gear. Dates available any day of the week.

FAQs (Please Read)

How early do I need to purchase by to reserve spot?

Registration must be done no later than 1 week prior to start of event due to organizing logistics of any necessary permits or gear.

What's the refund policy?

- If you Cancel before (7 days) 1 week prior to the start of event, URR Adventures will keep 30% of what you paid, for administrative costs. The rest 70% will be returned to you. No Exceptions.

- If you Cancel within (7 days) 1 week of the start date of event, URR Adventures will keep 100% of what you paid, for administrative costs. A discount of 15% will be applied to your next purchase. No Exceptions.

Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?

Yes ID is required. There isn't a minimum age for adventure. However, if you are under 18 years of age, you need to have a guardian present.

What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?

Once spot is purchased, please email URRAdventures to begin organizing logistics. An email will then be returned with meeting location and more information regarding adventure. Private transportation is recommended, carpooling is suggested. Transportation can be provided for extra fee.

How can I contact the organizer with any questions?

You can email us at info@urradventures.com if you have any other questions regarding this adventure. Please feel free to contact us anytime.


- Excessive rain, and/or excessive lightning within (3 days) prior to start of event/program, MAY cancel even/program due to it there being chances of flash floods or damaged trails in area of trip. It will be the decision of the URRA Program Director to cancel program. All participants will be notified as soon as possible.

- If unexpected severe weather happens during trip, conditions will be assessed by URRA Lead Guide and decision to cancel trip will be discussed by Program Director or acting Program Direction and Lead Guide if to finish trip early and No Refund to remaining trip will be given. No Exceptions.

Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?

Ticket or registration is transferrable only with written documentation from both parties.

Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?

Name on registration needs to match the person who attends unless prior written documentation of ticket transfer was processed.

Share with friends


Los Angeles Mountains

Emailed Upon Booking

California 90815

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved