Single Mom's Morning Out~Princeton, Illinois
Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
Welcome to this years Single Moms' Morning Out!!!
So glad you are joining us for this years Single Mom's Morning Out! Please read below for all the details.
Do you have children?
FIRST THINGS FIRST:: This year you can drop your kids off at the metro center. We are having our kids program there. Please do this first. Before you come out to the church. Our Childrens pastor has some cool and fun things planned from them. Ages are Newborn-6th grade. Breakfast will be served.
Let the pampering begin
Then come over to the church (3525 N. Main) and let us start pampering you. Within the first few minutes of arriving our car care crew will take your car and start cleaning it and checking the fluids & tire pressure. Then you will register and wil be shown where the pampering will begin.
- All Ladies will enjoy an amazing breakfast provided by ZBest.
- All Ladies will be able to go to our Abundant Blessings room and "shop" free of charge
- Each lady will have a limit of 2 "ticket" items that you must register for. Such as a mini facial, satin hands/satin feet, nail station or make a DIY project.
- (if you do not want 2 "ticket" items you can always enjoy our prayer room or quite area to read a book/magazine)
- We will also be sending home a lunch for you and your children.
Any questions please call or email or church office. (815)915-8229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
The People Church is located at 3525 North Main and has 2 services to choose from on Sunday mornings. 9 & 11 am.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call. (815) 915-8229 or email us at email@example.com