Singing and Signing Class
Weekly Event - Every Friday: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- A class designed for tots (6 months to 3 years old) along with a grown up
- Faciliated by by licensed speech-language pathologist
- Handouts/take-home strategies provided each session
- For more information contact: Sarah Rosten firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-223-7433
- Fees: $80 (50% discount for siblings within the same age group)
- $5/class (registration necessary, but pay as needed)
- Min/Max: 10/13 children
- Sponsored by WeeBits (non-profit charity to empower and educate families to improve their child’s development and overall wellness). Additional financial assitance may be available for programs, request can be made to: email@example.com.
To hold your child’s spot:
Class Fee is $80: please send a check or bring payment to WeeBits (c/o) Pediatric Interactions 15 Commerce Dr., Suite 116, Grayslake, IL 60030. Additional financial assistance may be available for programs, request can be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide the following information
- o Child’s Name:
- o Caregiver attending/relationship:
- o Child’s Date of Birth:
- o Email:
- o Phone:
- o What would you like to learn from this class:
Commerce Dr., Suite TBA,
WeeBits and Pediatric Interactions
WeeBits is non-profit charity to empower families through education and experiences with their children with the goal to increase their child’s overall development and reduce the number of infants/toddlers that may have otherwise needed therapy.
Resources are available to families who have a child with an identified developmental delay or diagnosis. However, the awareness and availability of services for children who may be “at-risk” are limited. WeeBits wants to reach families who’s child may be at-risk due to developmental delays related to birth/health history (such as prematurity or low birth weight, twins/triplets, labor complications or cesarean section delivery, ear infections or limited prenatal and/or early health care), family history, or environmental factors (bilingual, single or teen parents, diverse background, low socioeconomic status). Our goal is to partner with more doctors, hospitals, preschools and community programs to reach more families and help them understand the value of the programs and information WeeBits offers.
Our vision is to be a clearly recognized and utilized organization in our community that offers: developmental screenings, enrichment programs, continuing educational curriculum & presentations, network and referral of professionals, production and distribution of products, and lending library. We rely on community support and financial contributions. These allows us to offer programs at cost-effective rates and additional scholarships as necessary.
You can help us!!! Increase awareness and stay informed by signing up for our newsletter. Volunteer with us at one of our events/programs. Participate at our fundraising events. Make financial contributions or sponsorship that will provide families with scholarships.