Singapore 'Welcome Class of 2012' & Re-elections| Oct 20
Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM (SGT)
Dear Hult Alumni,
Come and join your fellow alumni in Singapore for a gathering to welcome the Hult Class of 2012 to the Singapore Chapter!
This will be a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with former classmates and friends as well as meeting the new alumni of the 2012 class. The chapter leadership has agreed to extend the event invite to Alumnis and partners. Please feel free to invite your partner wife/husband or boyfriend/girlfriend along (of course we are limiting this to 1 per alumni).
The venue has been confirmed at SKINNY PIZZA, Wheelock. The nearest MRT station is Orchard MRT.
Directions below for your reference:
- Alight from Orchard MRT. Take the MRT exit to ION Orchard
- Using the ION-Paterson underground link (an underground connection between ION Orchard & Wheelock), proceed to Wheelock Place
- Take the escalators up to level 3 and we'll see you at Skinny Pizza
- Reservation for 20 pax would be under William
If you experience difficulty finding the venue, please feel free to reach William (91050351) on the day .
This gathering will also see re-elections held to elect the Singapore Chapter Leaders. The objectives of the Hult Alumni Chapters, as outlined in the Hult Alumni Chapter Charter, are to:
- Build a community that fosters business and commercial relations among the alumni
- Offer a forum for alumni to network socially and professionally
- Create a link between alumni, current students and future students
- Facilitate job placement and development among alumni and recent graduates
- Bridge the industries in which alumni work with the School and students
The new Singapore Chapter would have a leadership team not exceeding three members to support the chapter activities.
Agenda for the evening
630pm - 8pm: Welcome Dinner & Networking
8pm - 9pm: Hult Chapter Leadership Re-Elections
Looking forward to a great Hult gathering on Saturday. See you there.
Familiarize yourself with the benefits of being a Hult Alumnus here: