DynoChem Public Training: Basel (Switzerland)
- Radisson Blu Hotel, CH-4001 Basel
ALL PLACES AT THIS TRAINING EVENT ARE NOW TAKEN. Please register to join a waiting list, if a place becomes free you will be notified.
Training will address DynoChem applications for engineers and scientists in pharmaceutical API process development and manufacturing sites involved in technology transfer, troubleshooting and optimisation of API reaction, workup and isolation steps.
What recent trainees liked best:
The worldwide standard agenda will cover topics such as:
Training times will be from 8:30 to 4:30 each day, with total 12 hours of tuition. Trainees will need to bring laptop computers with DynoChem installed. Installation details will be provided after registration.
By the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
The registration fee includes attendance for both days of training, all training materials, coffee breaks and lunch on both days. Hotel accommodation is not included.
Refund / cancellation policy:
1. Substitutions can be made at any time before the training.
2. For cancellations made in writing up to one week before the training, a full refund will be made, less a financial charge of $100.
3. No refunds can be given for cancellations less than one week before the event.
4. Registration is open to DynoChem customers and prospective customers from industry, academia and government.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.