Silicon Valley Internship Summit 2014
Thursday, November 6, 2014 from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
The Silicon Valley Internship Summit 2014 is designed to bring industry and education together to learn from each other and find ways to increase and improve internships. By partnering, we can create meaningful internship opportunities that will help power the economic and workforce engines of Silicon Valley.
Learn how to incorporate talented interns into your business, special project or individual program. Attract & prepare talent for the 21st Century economy as you network with Silicon Valley education and business leaders.
Who should attend:
- Industry Leaders
- Internship Coordinators
- Service Providers
- Self-Employed Individuals
- Small-Business Owners
- Special Projects Managers
- Non-Profit Administrators
Featured Workshops include:
9:30 AM Workshops:
- Internships 101: Starting and Growing an Internship Program.
- Internship Success Stories: Employer & Intern Perspectives.
- Internship Pathways to Employers.
10:30 AM Workshops:
- Internships 201: Improving an Internship Program.
- Legal Aspects of Internships.
- Work Based Learning: The School - Business Partnership
11:30 AM Employer Panel:
- Learn from the Pros: How Larger Employers Operate Their Internship Programs
Visit event's official page for more detailed information: Silicon Valley Internship Summit 2014
INTERNSHIP SUMMIT PLANNING COMMITTEE
Two-County Next Generation Committee
When & Where
Should you have any questions pertaining to the event, please contact Phuong Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event's Official Site: Silicon Valley Internship Summit 2014