2017 Silicon Valley
Gathering Angel investors, Incubators, Accelerators, Entrepreneurs & Silicon Valley Influentials for Out-of-box Thinking, Yielding Transformative Innovation
We invite you to join us in partnership to present this unique opportunity to bring the most innovative technology disruptors and those who invest in them to Silicon Valley May 4th - 5th, 2017.
The Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Festival (SV Entrepreneurs Festival) is an international event gathering world-leading investors and entrepreneurs throughout Asia, Europe and the USA. American and international investors and mid-stage entrepreneurs will come together to:
- discuss opportunities and aspirations of the investment community,
- demonstrate best practices of successful US and Asian venture capital investment experiences,
- share wisdom and insights of successful entrepreneurs
This objective of SVEF is to showcase out-of-box thinking, transformative innovation, and critical breakthroughs in angel investment and entrepreneurship.
Hanhai Holdings organization is co-presenting this Festival, along with Ding Ding TV. Their 11 sister incubators are located in Los Angeles, Boston, Munich (Germany), Toronto (Canada), Beijing (China) and Shenzhen (China). This global perspective allows them to reach an abundant pool of quality startups and leverage resources across different regions.
HOW MIGHT YOU BE A PARTNER IN SVEF?
Ding-Ding TV, US-China Summit Hanhai Innovation Center, internationally recognized, is the host for this inaugural SV Entrepreneur Festival. They are actively seeking partners to join them for this one-and-a-half day summit. There will be no charge for attendees registering in advance.
Opportunities for partnership discussion include:
- Presenting sponsor
- Venue, reception and luncheon sponsorship
- Opening reception
- Closing reception
- Exhibit area sponsor
- Attendee gift
- Water for attendees
- Others for discussion
As we know, America, the world's largest economy, is almost fully recovered from the economic downturn- and expecting a great future. China, the world's second largest economy, is immersed in massive innovation and open entrepreneurship. India is becoming the backbone of the world's innovation. Former ‘Asian tiger’ countries are accumulating new wealth and energy for technological break-troughs.
The time is right to provide a forum for sharing and networking.
In the forefront of this global innovation revolution, we will invite the Keynote speakers and workshop panelists to explore:
- The new Era of Virtual Reality World
- Capital Market and Cross Boarder Technology IPO/M&A Opportunity
- Cross boarder Merging & Acquisition
- Multicultural Investment and startups
- The new business model in On Line Education filed
- New Trend of investment, opportunities and challenges
- New Product and best innovative company of the year.
Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Festival 2016 has THREE highlights
1. Stellar Keynote, Workshop Speakers, and Panelists
We are in the process of inviting the best team of speakers, panelists, thinkers, investors, and entrepreneurs from around the world. A partial list of those being approached is
- Sanjit Singh Dang, Investment Director at Intel Capital
- Shoucheng Zhang, JG Jackson and CJ Wood professor of physics at Stanford University
- Jinlong Li , Pioneer of China VR, CEO of WVA
- PK Agarwal, CEO and Regional Dean at Northeastern Unversity
- Rehan Jalil, Founder, President & CEO of Elastica
- Colin Stevwart, Managing Director & Vice Chairman of global capital markets of Morgan Stanley
- Gina Smith , Technology journalist from ABC
- Eugene Zhang ,Founding Partner of TEEC Angel Fund
- Richard Xu , Founder & CEO of Alpha Start-ups
- Maya Zuckerman, Multiplatform Producer
- Thomas Kosnik, Professor of Stanford University, Co-founder of Gear Up Venture
- John Chen , Serial entrepreneur and investor
- Wang Chuan , Highly regarded independent investor in Silicon Valley
- Liang Tang, General Manager of Techcode
- Praveen Gupta, Director of Prysm
- Wei Luo, ZGC Innovation Center
- Martine Peetermans, Program Manager at Global Women’s Leadership Network
- Rebecca Fannin, author of Silicon Dragon (McGraw-Hill, 2008) and Startup Asia (Wiley, 2011), and a contributor to Forbes
- Dave Mosby, formal CEO of Keiretsu Forum Academy, Found and CEO of E2I Academy
- Joy Chen, President of Ding Ding TV Education Channel
- Jack Jia, Found and CEO of Trusper, Co-found of Baynote
- Xin Jin Fan, General Manager of Shanghai GuoFuGuangQi
- TiE: The Indus Entrepreneurs
- Israeli venture capitalists
- Tsinghua Entrepreneur Associations
...... For more details as they take shape, please visit: www.svef.biz
2. Networking & Entertainment
Attendees will find time before during and following the Festival to meet and talk with one another. These exchanges are even more meaningful in person, as much can be accomplished in a focused amount of time. And, of course a festival means FUN! The organizers are planning music, art, and a couple of special surprises..
3. Exhibit Area
Here, you will meet the investment teams ready to launch the next wave of innovative Stage 1-2 companies. Interest in exhibit space may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Silicon Valley Entrepreneur Festival Organizing Committee
- Silicon Valley Innovation Channel "Ding Ding TV,"
- China's leading financial technology brand "TMT Media",
- China's best technology business magazine "Commercial Value", and
- In partnership with Acorn Campus, global investment firm.
- In partnership with Hanhai International.
- A committed team of community volunteers and Industry leaders
Ding Ding TV is the first Chinese American Internet TV station to focus on content and connection for global entrepreneurs, devoted to bringing out and enhancing the understanding by viewers of our interdependent global communities. Ding Ding TV has being positioned as a hub, bridge and platform for US-China business relations. Ding Ding TV has created more than 1,000,000 video content pages, branding these shows: Innovation Dialog, Battle Silicon and Tech News. These regular programs are delivered through multiple channels in US and China, covering an audience estimated at 200 million. Ding Ding TV is a trustworthy brand for high tech professionals and innovators in Silicon Valley and all over the world, adhering to the highest ethical and professional practices.
Hanhai Holdings is a world-class, multinational conglomerate focused on science and technology park and incubator operation. In China, Hanhai has since established five national science and technology incubators, along with two International Business Innovation Centers——the Sino-US and China-Canada Enterprise Innovation Centers.In the overseas, Hanhai has set up eight co-working，investment, and incubation offices scattered across Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Boston, Vancouver and Munich. With over 300,000 square meters of technological parks located in China, US, Canada and Germany, has effectively consolidated various global and innovative resources to create a cross-boarder, international business investment and acceleration platform.
China-US Business Summit
Founded in 2009, the China-US Business Summit is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing business cooperation and cultural communication between China and the United States. We are committed to:
1. building a platform for communication and cooperation between small and mediumsized enterprises in China and the USA; 2. promoting Chinese entrepreneurship and corporate culture; and 3. enhancing mutual understanding and economic integration.