Actions and Detail Panel
Silicon Beach meets Silicon Valley (San Francisco)
Thu, April 6, 2017, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Join us for our meet up in San Francisco during the LAUNCH conference. First, Digital LA founder Kevin Winston will present a quick Silicon Beach 101 overview of the LA tech scene, nicknamed Silicon Beach, including key startups, industries, investors, services, and events, including the Silicon Beach Fest startup tech conference in August. The presentation will be followed by an overview of speakers who have something to do with the LA, SF, and San Diego tech scenes. We will discuss how these communites can increase communication, investments, and more.
- Kevin Winston, Digital LA, CEO, Founder. Digital LA is the largest digital networking group based in LA, reaching more than 80,000 professionals weekly via its newsletter and social media for the past 7 years. Digital LA organizes weekly panels and mixers for digital professionals, including startup CEOs, VCs and investors, entertainment including Hollywood movie and TV studios, music labels, agencies, video games, VFX, social media, digital advertising, developers, designers, marketing and and more. Digital LA is the founder of Silicon Beach Fest, the original and largest startup tech conference in LA attracting more than 2,000 attendees, scheduled for August.
- Cam Kashani, CoAccel
- Maft Kosko, Service, Marketing Specialist
- Tim Ryan, COO of Lab Fellows, co-founder of San Diego Startup Week
CALL FOR SPEAKERS: If you work in both the LA and SF tech scenes and can offer your insights on our panel, email email@example.com with a brief description.
- 6-6:30p Arrivals and Check-in.
- 6:30-7p Overview of LA Tech ecosystem/ Silicon Beach
- 7-7:45p Panel Discussion with 3-5 speakers
- 7:45-8p After networking