Silicon Alley Startup Battlefield Series 12
Thursday, January 12, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
New York, United States
Tickets are also available on Meetup. We're also taking registration from the other site. Tickets may get sold out earlier than you expect. Get yours now!
Silicon Alley Startup Battlefield Series is a project developed by NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN). The series brings VCs, angel investors, startups, and tech enthusiasts together to share knowledge and build connections. We're an innovative platform that serves the ultimate interests of entrepreneurs, because we believe they are the ones who change the world! We will have pizza and drinks for everyone here.
- Jeanne M Sullivan - General Partner of StarVest Partners, L.P.
- Shai Goldman - Community Manager of Silicon Valley Bank
- Somak Chattopadhyay - Partner of Tribecca Venture Partners
- Geoff Schneider - Managing Partner of Cava Capital
Startups (15-minute pitches)
- Andrew Cohen - Founder & CEO of Brainscape
- Stuart Wall - Co-Founder and CEO of Signpost
- Kelsey Recht - Founder & CEO of InstEvent.com
- Jonathan Weinberg - Founder & CEO of Autoslash
Startups (Rapid fire pitches)
- Andrew Ackerman - Founder & CEO of Layercake
- Benjamin D. Silbert - Founder & CEO of Bar & Club Stats, Inc.
- Alex Hagiage - Co-Founder of My eShoe
- Pattie SImone - Founder & CEO of WomenCentric
- Sean Barkulis - Co-Founder & CEO of UPlanMe, Inc.
- Artem Gorodetskiy - Founder & CEO of Breefly
- Mary Lou Floyd - Founder & CEO of ShopByBrands
- Jesse Tayler - Founder & CEO of Planaby
- Dave Walker - Founder & CEO of NowNear
- Joe Apfelbaum - Co-Founder & CEO of Ajax Union
- Rob Sherrard - Director of Business Development of SourcePad
6:20 PM - 6:30 PM: Introduction
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM: Demo
- Dave Walker @ NowNear
- Joe Apfelbaum @ Ajax Union
- Rob Sherrard @ SourcePad
7:00 PM - 7:50 PM: Rapid Fire Pitches
- Andrew Ackerman @ Layercake
- Benjamin D. Silbert @ Bar & Club Stats
- Alex Hagiage @ My eShoe
- Pattie Simone @ WomenCentric
- Sean Barkulis @ UPlanMe, Inc.
- Artem Gorodetskiy @ Breefly
- Mary Lou Floyd @ ShopByBrands
- Jesse Tayler @ Planaby
7:50 PM - 8:00 PM: Audience Vote
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Full-Length Pitches
- Andrew Cohen @ Brainscape
- Michael Thulen Jr. @ Parlor.fm
- Kelsey Recht @ InstEvent.com
- Jonathan Weinberg @ Autoslash
1. Rapid Fire Pitches
Each entrepreneur gets two minutes to pitch their ideas. Then they answer questions from the panel and audience.
2. Startup Presentations (15 minutes)
Startups at this part have five minutes to pitch their business. Then they receive investor feedback and answer audience questions afterwards.
3. Product Demo
Got an impressive product? Use our platform to showcase it! You'll get to do this at the beginning of the event. Purchase a demo ticket in the ticket sale area above.
4. Audience Vote
At the end of the event, audience will vote which startup (rapid fire pitches) is their favorite. The winner will proceed to do a full pitch to a new panel at Februrary's event.
Ajax Union is an online marketing company that helps businesses succeed online. Ajax Union offers SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media and Online PR. Our team of 50 marketing experts will help you meet your goals. Call today 800-594-0444 for a FREE website consultation or visit www.ajaxunion.com. Sign up for our Google Seminar on Jan 24th and save 50% with coupon code "nyebn124" register at http://www.marketingtrainingny.com/
When & Where
NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN)
NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (a.k.a NYEBN) is an influential business community for small business owners and startup entrepreneurs. Founded in 2009, NYEBN provides events and classes to connect, educate, and inspire business owners, entrepreneurs, and students to succeed on a different scale! Subscribe to our newsletter here. We also run the largest startup/business Meetup at www.meetup.com/NYEBN/.