Pre-Sale 750ml Silhouette Barrel-Aged Bottles Online - Sunday, December 18, 2016 - Read below THOROUGHLY, and if you still can't find your answer, then email Erin and she can help.
*** This is a 21+ event after 7pm, no exceptions ***
Silhouette™ special release event on January 28, 2016. Get a ticket for the event to hear all the live music and enjoy our brews together!
About the Beer:
ABV: 10% IBU: 80
Black as a moonless night and brewed in the style of a Russian Imperial Stout, this complex beer’s notes of coffee, roasted malt, rich toffee and black licorice meld with an intense roasted character to provide a complex, rich and full bodied beer. It’ll warm the senses on a cold winter night, or anytime you decide to let a little darkness in. Pairs well with cave aged blue cheese, dark chocolate and cherry chocolate cake.
To celebrate the release of the beer, we are having a party at the brewery. What can you expect at the event?
Food for purchase
For Purchase: Lift Bridge Beer and Merchandise
Tickets for the event are $6.50 each and include a token for beer or 2 root beer tickets. Purchase Tickets Now.
When: Saturday, January 28th, 2017, 12PM-10 PM
Where: Lift Bridge Brewery, 1900 Tower Drive, Stillwater, MN
Cost: $6.50 each - includes a beer token
*** Note: Bottle Redemption will begin at 2PM - please have your confirmation printed or on your mobile device and your i.d. (no proxy pick-ups).
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, 21+ for the event after 7pm - no exceptions. EVERYONE is carded, regardless of age. Want to enter - bring a valid i.d.
Can I pick-up my pre-purchased bottle(s) before January 28, 2017?
No, anytime for a week after that during regular business hours 7 days a week.
How many bottles will be for pre-sale on Sunday, December 18, 2016?
There will be 1400 bottles sold online (we sold out within 20 minutes every year prior) and 200 bottles sold in person at the brewery.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event on January 28, 2017?
Yes - OR bring your mobile device with the ticket QR Code.
Can I open one of the bottles I purchased when I'm hanging out at the brewery event on January 28?
No, but we will have it on tap for you to enjoy - while it lasts.
How much are the bottles if I purchase them on the day of the event?
$20 each CASH if any are left.
NOTICE FOR SILHOUETTE BOTTLE PRE-SALES:
In order to secure up to 3 - 750ml bottles of Silhouette Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, you must go to Eventbrite, where you will be able make the transaction. The bottle(s) will then be able to be redeemed on Saturday, January 28 between 2pm and 10pm at our Silhouette Release party at the Brewery (1900 Tower Drive W., Stillwater).
We will also be selling 200 bottles in person at the taproom at 12pm on Sunday, December 18. We want to make this enjoyable for you, so we'll also have the food truck You Bacon Me Crazy starting at 11am outside of the brewery. Once you are in line (and close to noon) we will go through and distribute "guarantee tickets" that are numbered, so we call your numbers and you come and make your transactions. You must be present to make your transaction, or your bottles will go to the next person in line. This method ensures that you get bottles, but you don't have to just stand in line - you can enjoy food and beer while you wait!
Please see the following notes for success and FAQ's:
- Upon successful transaction, you will receive an order confirmation, which you must bring to the Brewery for redemption between Jan 28 and February 4 during regular business hours. This can be either printed or on your smartphone.
- Lift Bridge Brewery staff will verify the name on the confirmation with a valid 21+ Driver's License or other legal form of identification. There will be NO "Proxy Pick Up" of beer to provide assurance that your beer does not go to anyone else. We will not honor signed letters or phone calls from the individual listed on the confirmation.
- If for some reason you are unable to come to the Brewery on the 28th, we may hold your beer for up to a week so that you are able to pick up during regular taproom hours. If your beer remains uncollected, we cannot guarantee that it will be held and you may forfeit the beer, but your payment will be converted to "in-store credit".
- FAQ: Is there any way around the "No Proxy Pick Up" rule? No. If you live out of town and have an awesome friend who says that they will go pick up the beer for you... we suggest: Have them make the transaction on Eventbrite and reimburse them, or, list them as the purchaser and make sure they bring in the confirmation wither electronically or on paper with their name. We cannot ship any beer.
- FAQ: Will there be any way to buy more on the day of the event? There MIGHT be some bottles to sell at $20 each - CASH ONLY - beginning at 3pm Here's how that will work:
- 2 bottles maximum per person
- $20 each bottle: CASH ONLY
- Sales begin at 3pm
- We will begin handing out "Guarantee Tickets" at 12pm for those wishing to purchase bottles on the day of, so that you can get your tickets and then go grab a beer and enjoy the brewery instead of waiting in line. PREFERENCE GOES TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PRE-PURCHASED BOTTLES. We'll call the numbers on the tickets in order so when your number is called you can come purchase your bottles with cash and take them to your vehicles and then come back in to enjoy more food, beer and music (starting at 4pm).
. Of course, there will be some of it to enjoy at the release event on tap - we will tap it at 1pm
- FAQ: I am a Mug Club Member, what does that get me? Hooray! ... you can purchase up to 6 bottles, but the transaction needs to be made in the taproom and while bottles are still available for pre-purchase WITH your CURRENT membership card (ALL Mug Club Members). Email email@example.com for questions.
STILL have more questions after reading everything thoroughly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Drink Well and Drink Local,
Lift Bridge Brewery