San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This upscale VIP Rooftop on top of the mega club Stage 48 is one of those must do parties in Manhattan. 3 Live DJs, hundreds of people singing and dancing under the stars all while wearing glowing headphones.
With a retractable rooftop, this wild party happens rain or shine. This is the ideal spot for a girls night out, birthday party or with a bunch of friends getting their drink & groove on. Bottle service and reserved seating available.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s/90’s/2000s Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/Reggae/Soca
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Rooftop with views of NYC
- 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
- 21+ to party
- Rain or Shine (If it rains, the glass roof closes!)
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
- Bottle service packages email: James @ stage 48
- Dress code: Dress to impress
WHAT TO BRING:
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Save This Event
When & Where
Quiet Events Inc.
We are event management company, Quiet Events, we throw our own parties weekly mostly in NY but we also have offices in SF LA and Austin, where we have at least one party a month. The feature of our events is that everyone wears special headphones. From what began as a unique ‘clubbing’ experience in clubs and bars, Quiet Events now hosts movie nights, Quiet plays, Quiet Karaoke, History Tours, and Mobile Parties.
For more information go to QuietEvents.com