Participation, watchfulness, and a sense of common purpose in the American experiment are the lifeblood of our democracy. This will be a silent, peaceful and short demonstration on the 100th day of the Presidency of Donald Trump at the exact moment he took the oath of office. Come to the Ellipse and in silence, show that the American people are paying attention. All viewpoints are welcome! We only ask that while you are on the Ellipse for the demonstration that you remain completely SILENT. It's only for a few minutes. You can handle it.
Let's fill the Ellipse with thousands of people! Here's the plan:
1. Assemble on the Ellipse by 11:55 a.m.
2. When you step onto the Ellipse you should not speak
3. At noon, everyone will face the Whitehouse and stand silently for 5 minutes
This is an anonymously organized event. It's anonymous because it should be all about who shows up and not about who's organizing it or a particular agenda. Our goal is to hold a simple event that holds meaning for all who attend.
- This will be a PEACEFUL demonstration
- The event does NOT have a permit
- There will be no emergency services or supervision
Let's do this! How can you help?
- Post this Eventbrite to Facebook
- Tweet about it (#DJTFirst100)