Signalling Cygnets- Athena SWAN sharing knowledge and practice
UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health and the UCL Institute for Women’s Health are hosting a one day workshop to share experience and good practice, and to learn about new developments relating to Athena SWAN. Colleagues from within and outside UCL are invited to attend to expand their knowledge and pick up useful tips on how to meet Athena SWAN principles.
The programme will include a presentation from the Equality Challenge Unit and short presentations from speakers from across UCL who have recent experience of applying for a gold award and invited external speakers with similar experience.
The draft programme is available to view here.
Places are available for staff at UCL and other academic institutions, but are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Dr Suzy Buckley, Lecturer, UCL Institute for Women's Health
- Dr Jane Cavanagh, Senior Programmes and Projects Manager, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- Professor Jenny Morgan, Professor of Cell Biology, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- Professor Shamima Rahman, Professor of Paediatric Metabolic Medicine, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- Professor Judith Stephenson, Interim Director, UCL Institute for Women's Health