Actions and Detail Panel
Sign & Sing At Home! - Silly Goose Kids
Thu, Oct 6, 2016, 1:00 PM – Thu, Oct 27, 2016, 1:45 PM EDT
Learn to sign about "daily routines", "first foods", "family", and more in this 4 week class!
Long before your baby can speak, they have the ability to understand speech and they want to communicate with you. Typically babies are able to sign back to you between 9 and 11 months of age but can understand much of what you sign to them before that!
Since 2001, WeeHands has been an industry-leading children's sign language and language development program delivered through interactive, fun classes, as well as a line of tailored products. In 2014, WeeHands became part of Morneau Shepell’s Children’s Support Solutions, an organization that provides health-centered and educational services to children with differences to help them reach their potential.
Instructor: Colleen Tillotson
$80 per family (baby and 2 caregivers)
- A minimum of 75 ASL signs taught over FOUR 45 mins. classes
- Learning to sign with your baby is as easy as waving "bye-bye"
- Improves language and vocabulary development!
- Lessens babies frustration and crying!
- Families are encouraged to register and come together!
Appropriate for infants 0-12 months (the earlier you start, the better!)