Sign and Play-American Sign Language for Children 0-3 and Caregivers
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EST)
Signing helps infants and toddlers communicate without frustration - even before they can talk - and keeps preschool children physically engaged in learning so they pay attention longer. In the Sign and Play class, you and your child will sing, dance and play while learning the most helpful American Sign Language signs for babies and young children. You’ll also learn how to make signing a part of daily life, and you'll take home educational materials to keep practicing. Each four-week session will cover different topics and signs. Families are invited to register for either or both sessions.
Session 1: Tuesdays, January 10 to January 31
Session 2: Tuesdays, February 14 to March 7
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Pregnancy and Parenting
When & Where
Pregnancy and Parenting: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.